Laura Mercier Wet/Dry Definer brush

No Image

on 1/3/2011 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great little brush. It is flat with rounded tip, rather small. I have so many uses for this brush. I use it to add a bit of color to my lids, line my upper lid, do a smoky eye on lower lid. It is very precise and as the name says, it can be used dry or wet.
I find LM brushes to be exceptional, some much better than Mac brushes. This one is one of them.
I like it so much that I'm going to purchase another one.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is a great little brush to have in my LM brush collection! I use this handy little brush wet dipped in my new Laura Geller duo- Black Forest/Plum Pudding cake liner. The results look like a makeup artist did my eye makeup! Its that precise which is nice. I may try using this brush with my BB gel eyeliner instead of LM flat eyeliner brush (the one most people use for tightlining). This brush is definetly a nice addition if you like to line your top or bottom lids.

on 4/12/2009 6:10:00 PM

Narrow and flattened with firm rounded tip. Too broad for fine lining, unless you use it turned sideways. Well suited for heavier lining (wider lines). The synthetic brush head works well wet and with creme products. Great for detail work with cremes, especially for small lids like mine. Reminds me of the BE Heavenly Liner blending brush, but the BE brush is wider and thicker and has natural hairs.

Popular Makeup Brushes