Avon Solutions plus Maximum Moisture

3.1

on 1/24/2013 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This eye cream doesn't promise anything more than moisture, and for that, it delivers on its promise. My skin is dry and I use this year round - it's even enough for brutal winters, yet not too greasy to affect makeup. There is no scent and doesn't burn my eyes. It's sometimes on sale for $5CDN (regular $20) and I'll definitely continue to re-purchase.

on 11/27/2011 9:05:00 AM

I have gone through at least 4-5 jars of this eye cream so far and like it very much. Like the previous reviewer stated, it does not contain a bunch of anti-aging ingredients, but is simply an unscented moisturizing eye cream. I like to use it over anti-aging gels, etc to add some moisture. It's not super intense or thick, more like a light gel-cream, but it absorbs well and does not irritate my acne or my eye area. Recently I ordered a back up and it was $2.99 on sale with free shipping. They must be phasing this one out since it was in the 'outlet' section, so if you like it, stock up while you can.

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

I think those looking for a cream for lines/circles were looking in the wrong place when they bought this. This cream is SIMPLE, and doesn't do anything more than what the name says. I got this on sale for $5.99. I keep it in the fridge to revive my eyes after hours of reading, and I also apply at night (a generous amount!). Keeps my eye area smooth and is good for my sensitive skin.

on 5/17/2011 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

this worst Eye Ive ever encounter is so freaking thick plus
it didnt moisture my eye area it made dryer it leave a waxy
film on my eye area I finished all the jar because I didnt wanted to thrown my Money away But in Conclusion is worst
one .

on 2/15/2011 5:33:00 PM

This is a pretty good eye cream, not as smooth as what I usually like, but it did the job. I just wish it came in a plastic container, because if you drop it, it's toast!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

most useless eye cream
doesn't do anything
not even moisturize
would never purchase again

Probably the most useless eyecream I've ever tried. It's thick and gunky...which wouldn't be so bad if it actually worked, but when I put it on thin it just didn't do anything...so I slathered more on and it was all thick and gross under my eyes. But that's not so bad because I was going to bed so who cares...but it didn't work any better. It does absolutely nothing...no plumping, no softening of lines, nothing...except sit there looking gunky.
I wouldn't buy this again and someone gave it to me as a gift I'd give it away to somebody I didn't like.lol Avon products are normally pretty good (their makeup is pretty great for a cheapo brand)...but this eye cream is a waste of money.

on 3/30/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I use this all the time and since my under eye circles are so bad, no eye cream can get rid of them completely but I am satisfied with what it does for the price that I payed.

on 5/22/2009 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: So so moisturizer. Sturdy jar. Absorbs well. Okay price ($5.99 on sale, $12 when not).

CONS: Doesn't do anything for really dry eyelids, nor does it improve wrinkles, under eye circles or bags.

Overall, if you need just a little moisture, and nothing else, this might be a good product for you. But for me, I need a better product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wouldn't even call this moisture eye cream, let alone MAXIMUM Moisture eye cream. The 1st time I applied it, I was straight up confused, because my under eye area felt just as dry. It was as if I hadn't applied anything. So about 5 mins later, I put it on again, this time I applied alot more of the cream and I had the same result. I love Avon eye products, but this one is just a joke. If your under eye area is on the oily side ... then this might work for you but if your is dry like mine, don't waist you time with this stuff.