St. Ives 4 in 1 gentle facial cleansing wipes

St. Ives 4 in 1 gentle facial cleansing wipes

2.0

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

the most awful wipes i have ever used.
they were very dry and i found myself using 2 or 3 wipes at a time, when i really do not wear a lot of make up. made me skin red and sore as i was having to rub.
will not be buying again! what a sham.

On the package the wipes claim to: 1) cleanse, 2) tone, 3) soothe and hydrate, and 4) remove make up, even waterproof mascara. I'm not sure if it tones but it definitely does soothe and hydrate, and it cleans fairly well.

However, removing waterproof eye make up appears to be more difficult. It removes other make up fine... lipstick, powder, concealer, eyeshadow, etc. But mascara and waterproof eyeliner is definitely a struggle despite it's claims, there's always a bit left over that just won't budge, so i have to use a seperate bottled make up remover for my eyes. I think that they don't have enough moisture in them maybe?

I will give it 3 lippies for the time being as it does clean the rest of my face and it doesn't lie when it says it's for 'dry and sensitive skin'. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, so until i find a better alternative, i will continue to buy.