L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

2.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Oleth 20, Sorbitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium 4, Benzophenone 4, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Butylphenyl Methypropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm always trying new hair products, esepcially leave in conditioners, and this is one of those products that is just okay. It's currently sitting half used in my stash. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. My hair isn't noticebly softer, smoother or less frizzy when using this compared to other similar DS cream leave in products. I'll use it up eventually, I guess. Unremarkable.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It was really awful. It left my hair drier than usual and crunchy.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Hmm...it seems like the previous reviewers of this product aren't familiar with glycerin as a humectant in a product.

As much as I love the L'Oreal EverPure Smooth shampoo and conditioner, I decided to pick up this leave in conditioner and give it a try. I'm so glad I did!

As I said already, this is not your typical leave in conditioner. When you see the product, it's obvious that it's glycerin based, it's clear and has a slippery feel to it. It's very easy to distribute through the hair. As with any other leave in, I concentrated on just the length and ends of my hair.

As I was letting my hair air dry, I noticed my hair was much more wavy than usual and was happy about that as it's generally a sign a product is quite moisturizing for my hair. When it completely dried, it did have a crunch to it but that was very easily remedied by scrunching it. The definition of the waves was amazing!

The second time I used it, I left the "crunch" alone and went to bed. In the morning, I brushed through my hair as usual and had soft, smooth, shiny, bouncy waves. Love it!!

As with all other humectant ingredients, the glycerin in this brings moisture from the air to the hair. There are no silicones in this product, and none of the ingredients are the type that can build up.

I'm totally sold on this product and will definitely continue to buy it. I'm really happy with the EverPure line.

Popular Hair Treatments