L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

1.8

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Oleth 20, Sorbitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium 4, Benzophenone 4, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Butylphenyl Methypropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol

I did not like the way this made my hair feel at all. It felt plasticky or something. Not at all conditioning or moisturized

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It makes my hair feel very smooth and easy to brush and its not overpowering, my hair when dry felt silky. I didn't have the problems that the other reviewers had. I also liked that it wasn't greasy and didn't feel like it was weighing me down. Its perfect and I love it.

Ugh.. so terrible! Makes my hair look sooo frizzy and dry and the formula itself is so sticky and tacky, this product is just over-all bad. Most definitely would never recommend this to anyone. I think I got this for like $10 or so at walmart, and at the time I thought it wasn't so expensive but for what this product is its totally over priced but they really should just stop selling this in the first place. This was the first time I had purchased a leave in conditioner, wish I had read some reviews first.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This review is for the European version of this product, but from a short scan of the reviews, it appears that the packaging is the only differentiating factor between the two. This is, by far, the WORST leave-in conditioner I have EVER used. I constantly experiment and switch up my hair products but this - this stuff is so far down on the scale of acceptable hair products that it emerges on the other side of the planet. It left my hair absolutely parched, clumps of hair stick together, it makes me look like Edward Scissorhands. The only way to save my hair is to wait until the gel is completely dry in the hair, then brush through - which is not really realistic if you have curls (which I do). Huge waste of money, I'm surprised this passed the user testing phase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really gave this product a good try because
1) I usually like L`̉real hair care products
2) I really like the smell

I tried it multiple times on dry and wet hair, blow drying, not blow drying.

Every time it is just horrible and crunchy and makes my hair feel drier. Oh, and blow drying takes extra long since this clumps it into this hard little sections.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I am feeling fairly "meh" on this product. As far as performance....OK. very lightweight leave-in conditioning. It gave me no extra frizz or frizz taming....no loss of volume or added volume. I like the clear-gel consistency and ease that I can scrunch it into my hair. The crunch factor is light, hardly worth mentioning. It easily scrunches out after my hair is dry. I was hoping for a smell like the Everstrong shampoo...but it is not like it at all, at least to my nose. It smells of cheap cologne much more than either rosemary or mint to me. Kinda ruins an otherwise decent but overpriced product for me. I bought it on sale and if I could find my receipt I would probably return it just because of the smell. I'll go back to a drop of oil in my styler or giovanni direct if I need a leave-in conditioner in the future. Maybe my thoughts will be different on this once the weather warms up....

Terrible! Don't waste your money or wreck your hair! I wish I'd returned it/ asked for a refund. L'oreal should be ashamed of this one. I tried it twice before I tossed it. Unequivocally the worst hair product I've ever used.

I've been on a hunt for a good leave-in for a while now. When I wash my hair, I usually do a wet roller set with a leave-in and my bonnet dryer. Lately, I've been using CocoaPink's anti-frizz, which has been working fine, but when I saw the EverPure line I thought I'd try it out with the shampoo and conditioner.

The first time I used this, I didn't have time for the roller set, so I just used it with my blow dryer. My hair got dirty quicker than usual at the scalp, and the ends always seemed dry and tangly. I thought it might have been that I had been out in the wind, or that I had maybe used too much of the conditioner near my scalp, so I gave it another try.

I used it again last night, only this time with my rollers, and am having the same problem with the ends. I made sure to only put the leave-in on the ends of my hair, and even when I was taking the rollers out, the ends of my hair seemed dry and were tangling together. I *just* got a haircute, so I know that my ends are not split or frayed. My hair was also crunchy as I was taking the rollers out, which means that there is PVP or something in there, which I must have missed when reading the ingredients.

This is going back to the store. I'll stick with my etailer leave-in for now, I guess.