L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

2.0

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Oleth 20, Sorbitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium 4, Benzophenone 4, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Butylphenyl Methypropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol

I've heard amazing things about the shampoos from the l'Oreal Everpure colour-care line so I decided to buy it. The packaging is really nice and convienient - it comes ig a pump bottle and the price was ok. It was 14 aus dollars at Priceline, which is ok for a leave in conditioner. What really made me buy this product is that it was sulfate free and for coloured hair (which I have). So when I went home I washed my hair with the Yes to cucumbers Shampoo and Conditioner, then afterwards I towel dried my hair until it was 50% dry and applied the leave in conditioner to my hair. It had a very serum-like texture and was not sticky, which I liked. However, when my hair dried it felt very chunky, and so I brushed it out and it made my hair feel like a cheap wig. I was disappoited but did not give up, so I gave the product the benefit of the doubt and tried it again 3 days later. Sadly, it made my hair very rough and tangled - my hair is never tangled and always can be brushed at ease.
Overall, not happy with this product andI will definitely not purchase this product again, I have tried better leave in conditioners better than this and cheaper.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This just leaves residue in your hair. It doesn't condition at all. Its consistency is gel-like and sticky. It makes your hair dry out. Overall, bad product.

This is great for curly hair because its has a gel-like quality that helps your curls to form. This means instead of using a leave in conditioner and styling product I can just use this! It also leaves my hair shinier when I straighten it
There is a slight crunch, but it doesn't look gross like someone who over uses mousse

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I must have gotten an odd bottle or something. I never had this "crunchy" feeling everyone is talking about. I put a dollop in my hand after the shower, ran in through my hair, combed my hair, and went to bed. This morning? My normally frizzy/kinky hair? Is smooth, has texture, and isn't frizzy!

But it's nothing amazingly special, it's like a lot of other leave-in conditioners, so I won't repurchase, but just wanted to let everyone know that not EVERYONE gets that whole dry/crunchy thing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It was really awful. It left my hair drier than usual and crunchy.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product doesn't do anything for my hair. I prefer using my bedhead leave in conditioner. I don't like this Scent either.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

Hmm I really don't know what to say about this product. It doesn't do anything for me really. But I do like that it's silicone-free. While it's called a leave-in conditioner, it's a gel consistency.

Price was only $5 so I was willing to give it a shot, especially since I like glycerine-based hair products, as I like to encourage as much curl formation out of my hair as possible (my hair's curl potential is lazy) ... but it only seemed to coat & weigh down my hair when I used it last summer and left my hair crispy/crunchy even though I used only small amounts.

I haven't thrown it out, so I'll give it a few more tries before concluding that it's just not for me. I like the convenient pump bottle dispenser. BUT I don't appreciate the use of silicone in this product. I've eliminated most silicone products from my haircare, so it's very unlikely I'll ever choose to buy this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I am feeling fairly "meh" on this product. As far as performance....OK. very lightweight leave-in conditioning. It gave me no extra frizz or frizz taming....no loss of volume or added volume. I like the clear-gel consistency and ease that I can scrunch it into my hair. The crunch factor is light, hardly worth mentioning. It easily scrunches out after my hair is dry. I was hoping for a smell like the Everstrong shampoo...but it is not like it at all, at least to my nose. It smells of cheap cologne much more than either rosemary or mint to me. Kinda ruins an otherwise decent but overpriced product for me. I bought it on sale and if I could find my receipt I would probably return it just because of the smell. I'll go back to a drop of oil in my styler or giovanni direct if I need a leave-in conditioner in the future. Maybe my thoughts will be different on this once the weather warms up....