L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

2.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Oleth 20, Sorbitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium 4, Benzophenone 4, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Butylphenyl Methypropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol

omg i thought i was the only one that experience that plasticky feeling!
i had naturally curly hair, and colored ombre as well.
it was really really dry.
it was a watery gel form, seriously its very easy to apply on. not pretty sticky as well, but once it set, it seems to work like some sort of hair gel instead !? my hair just hardens and set. doesnt help with moisturizing as well. but pretty bottle thou, i like how it comes in a pump form.
the shampoo and conditioner actually works pretty well for me so im really disappointed why the leave in conditioner actually fares this way.

I did not like the way this made my hair feel at all. It felt plasticky or something. Not at all conditioning or moisturized

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This is a fantastic conditioning product that keeps hair from frizzing.

This product is AMAZING for those of us with curly hair! It keeps the frizz down, controls the curls, and after a few days you notice how much more sleek your hair appears and feels.
After trying various mousses and gels, they left my hair feeling dry and brittle. Creams seemed too greasy. This product is absolutely perfect for mornings after the gym when you need a quick prep before heading to work. As the product air dries it leaves your curls intact, but soft and touchable!!
Love this stuff and hope it hasn't been discontinued! Target and Wegman's both stopped carrying it, so maybe I should stock pile it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not live up to it's name or the claims as a "conditioner", but it still is a great styling product. I followed the directions on the amount to apply (less is better), blow dried my hair; which took way less time, and styled with an iron. It does leave a residue, but washed out fine. I probably would not use if I was going to air-dry my hair.

I have thick wavy hair and bought this product as referred by a friend who told me to try a leave in conditioner for my dry hair. My hair isn't always dry but if it is I will use this stuff and it revives my hair so well. I don't even have to wash my hands after I use it because it doesn't leave any residue, just a nice smell. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because if I use it, then straighten my hair it smells awful. I also gave the price a 3 because I don't remember how much it was. I've only bought it once and have had it for a long time but when I run out I will definitely buy more.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This review is for the European version of this product, but from a short scan of the reviews, it appears that the packaging is the only differentiating factor between the two. This is, by far, the WORST leave-in conditioner I have EVER used. I constantly experiment and switch up my hair products but this - this stuff is so far down on the scale of acceptable hair products that it emerges on the other side of the planet. It left my hair absolutely parched, clumps of hair stick together, it makes me look like Edward Scissorhands. The only way to save my hair is to wait until the gel is completely dry in the hair, then brush through - which is not really realistic if you have curls (which I do). Huge waste of money, I'm surprised this passed the user testing phase.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Without a doubt the worst, ABSOLUTE WORST, leave-in conditioner I've ever had.

I'm Asian, with oily hair that is dry at the ends and which tends to be oily at the scalp by the end of the day. Most serums/leave-in conditioners work normally for me, not really fantastically well, but none have actually had the effect of DRYING OUT my hair even further like this product has.

I had such high hopes for this product since it claimed to be sulfate-free and the scent is pretty and unique, but after putting it in my hair, the strands became crunchy and dry, and even rough to the touch.
I gave it a few more chances hoping the situation might improve (this product is NOT cheap in my country), but after about 3 more uses with the same results I ditched it. An absolute waste of money and I am severely disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The longer my hair gets, the less I want to spend time heat styling it. I use a pump of this silicone-free leave-in and distribute thru the length of my hair focusing on the ends, then I pin it up with Goody spin pins and run off to work. At the end of the day, I unwind my hair, finger comb it and have beautiful waves that work well with my long layered haircut.

****edit****

This really didn't condition as well as other products.
Still looking for a dupe of Sebastian Potion 9.

This was fucking terrible!
Smells crappy and sucked all the moisture and life out of my hair. It made my hair look like it hasn't seen conditioner in it's life! (despite the fact i use it)
I'm glad i only got a sample of this with hair dye cause i'd return this garbage in a heartbeat if i purchased it.

Seriously. it's that bad!