L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Normal

2.4

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Oleth 20, Sorbitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium 4, Benzophenone 4, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Butylphenyl Methypropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol

I did not like the way this made my hair feel at all. It felt plasticky or something. Not at all conditioning or moisturized

This product is AMAZING for those of us with curly hair! It keeps the frizz down, controls the curls, and after a few days you notice how much more sleek your hair appears and feels.
After trying various mousses and gels, they left my hair feeling dry and brittle. Creams seemed too greasy. This product is absolutely perfect for mornings after the gym when you need a quick prep before heading to work. As the product air dries it leaves your curls intact, but soft and touchable!!
Love this stuff and hope it hasn't been discontinued! Target and Wegman's both stopped carrying it, so maybe I should stock pile it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not live up to it's name or the claims as a "conditioner", but it still is a great styling product. I followed the directions on the amount to apply (less is better), blow dried my hair; which took way less time, and styled with an iron. It does leave a residue, but washed out fine. I probably would not use if I was going to air-dry my hair.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The longer my hair gets, the less I want to spend time heat styling it. I use a pump of this silicone-free leave-in and distribute thru the length of my hair focusing on the ends, then I pin it up with Goody spin pins and run off to work. At the end of the day, I unwind my hair, finger comb it and have beautiful waves that work well with my long layered haircut.

****edit****

This really didn't condition as well as other products.
Still looking for a dupe of Sebastian Potion 9.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I must have gotten an odd bottle or something. I never had this "crunchy" feeling everyone is talking about. I put a dollop in my hand after the shower, ran in through my hair, combed my hair, and went to bed. This morning? My normally frizzy/kinky hair? Is smooth, has texture, and isn't frizzy!

But it's nothing amazingly special, it's like a lot of other leave-in conditioners, so I won't repurchase, but just wanted to let everyone know that not EVERYONE gets that whole dry/crunchy thing.

This was fucking terrible!
Smells crappy and sucked all the moisture and life out of my hair. It made my hair look like it hasn't seen conditioner in it's life! (despite the fact i use it)
I'm glad i only got a sample of this with hair dye cause i'd return this garbage in a heartbeat if i purchased it.

Seriously. it's that bad!

I really like this leave-in! It moisturizes and detangles very nicely and is super lightweight. The consistency is of a clear gel cream, so it's not overly thick and heavy. It doesn't weigh my hair down, which already is fine and limp. I also like how it's in a pump bottle! I only need 1/2 a pump, and I have a ton of hair.

The only thing is, I despise the smell (rosemary mint). It's really bitter and medicinal and reminds me of floor cleaner or even really gross hand soap. I might repurchase, since it does moisturize well, but I really do hate the strong scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This works if you like the crunchy, wet look from the late eighties. Foolishy, I didn't read any reviews prior to this purchase. I was hoping for a leave in cream conditioner, but this one is a gel. Like all of the EverPure products it smells funky (no mint scent), and makes my hair dry. I will not purchase this again...Yuck!

I've been on a hunt for a good leave-in for a while now. When I wash my hair, I usually do a wet roller set with a leave-in and my bonnet dryer. Lately, I've been using CocoaPink's anti-frizz, which has been working fine, but when I saw the EverPure line I thought I'd try it out with the shampoo and conditioner.

The first time I used this, I didn't have time for the roller set, so I just used it with my blow dryer. My hair got dirty quicker than usual at the scalp, and the ends always seemed dry and tangly. I thought it might have been that I had been out in the wind, or that I had maybe used too much of the conditioner near my scalp, so I gave it another try.

I used it again last night, only this time with my rollers, and am having the same problem with the ends. I made sure to only put the leave-in on the ends of my hair, and even when I was taking the rollers out, the ends of my hair seemed dry and were tangling together. I *just* got a haircute, so I know that my ends are not split or frayed. My hair was also crunchy as I was taking the rollers out, which means that there is PVP or something in there, which I must have missed when reading the ingredients.

This is going back to the store. I'll stick with my etailer leave-in for now, I guess.