L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner

2.3

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Oleth 20, Sorbitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium 4, Benzophenone 4, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary Leaf Oil), Butylphenyl Methypropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This is a fantastic conditioning product that keeps hair from frizzing.

This product is AMAZING for those of us with curly hair! It keeps the frizz down, controls the curls, and after a few days you notice how much more sleek your hair appears and feels.
After trying various mousses and gels, they left my hair feeling dry and brittle. Creams seemed too greasy. This product is absolutely perfect for mornings after the gym when you need a quick prep before heading to work. As the product air dries it leaves your curls intact, but soft and touchable!!
Love this stuff and hope it hasn't been discontinued! Target and Wegman's both stopped carrying it, so maybe I should stock pile it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought it because I recently dyed my hair twice and I could feel the ends are really dry and fragile. It is really light weight and almost gel like. At first, I was not really use to the smell but after a while, I get use to it.

I followed the instruction and focus only on length and ends. I immediately notice the difference in the condition of my hair. The ends are much more moistured and can even stand the electronic straightner

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Hmm...it seems like the previous reviewers of this product aren't familiar with glycerin as a humectant in a product.

As much as I love the L'Oreal EverPure Smooth shampoo and conditioner, I decided to pick up this leave in conditioner and give it a try. I'm so glad I did!

As I said already, this is not your typical leave in conditioner. When you see the product, it's obvious that it's glycerin based, it's clear and has a slippery feel to it. It's very easy to distribute through the hair. As with any other leave in, I concentrated on just the length and ends of my hair.

As I was letting my hair air dry, I noticed my hair was much more wavy than usual and was happy about that as it's generally a sign a product is quite moisturizing for my hair. When it completely dried, it did have a crunch to it but that was very easily remedied by scrunching it. The definition of the waves was amazing!

The second time I used it, I left the "crunch" alone and went to bed. In the morning, I brushed through my hair as usual and had soft, smooth, shiny, bouncy waves. Love it!!

As with all other humectant ingredients, the glycerin in this brings moisture from the air to the hair. There are no silicones in this product, and none of the ingredients are the type that can build up.

I'm totally sold on this product and will definitely continue to buy it. I'm really happy with the EverPure line.

I have thick wavy hair and bought this product as referred by a friend who told me to try a leave in conditioner for my dry hair. My hair isn't always dry but if it is I will use this stuff and it revives my hair so well. I don't even have to wash my hands after I use it because it doesn't leave any residue, just a nice smell. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because if I use it, then straighten my hair it smells awful. I also gave the price a 3 because I don't remember how much it was. I've only bought it once and have had it for a long time but when I run out I will definitely buy more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It makes my hair feel very smooth and easy to brush and its not overpowering, my hair when dry felt silky. I didn't have the problems that the other reviewers had. I also liked that it wasn't greasy and didn't feel like it was weighing me down. Its perfect and I love it.

This is great for curly hair because its has a gel-like quality that helps your curls to form. This means instead of using a leave in conditioner and styling product I can just use this! It also leaves my hair shinier when I straighten it
There is a slight crunch, but it doesn't look gross like someone who over uses mousse

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received a free sample of this in a box of hair dye a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I got to try it. A quarter-sized amount smoothed through my long, dyed blonde hair leaves it feeling quite soft and smooth. I also find that it makes my naturally curly hair dry a bit straighter than usual, which is great for when I'm planning to straighten it. I don't use this if I want to leave my hair curly, but for straight styles or curling iron, it leaves my hair feeling great. The price is a little steep, but it's a good-sized bottle and you only need a small amount each time; it should last quite a while.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not live up to it's name or the claims as a "conditioner", but it still is a great styling product. I followed the directions on the amount to apply (less is better), blow dried my hair; which took way less time, and styled with an iron. It does leave a residue, but washed out fine. I probably would not use if I was going to air-dry my hair.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The longer my hair gets, the less I want to spend time heat styling it. I use a pump of this silicone-free leave-in and distribute thru the length of my hair focusing on the ends, then I pin it up with Goody spin pins and run off to work. At the end of the day, I unwind my hair, finger comb it and have beautiful waves that work well with my long layered haircut.

****edit****

This really didn't condition as well as other products.
Still looking for a dupe of Sebastian Potion 9.