Annabelle Custom Quads Shadows

4.8

on 6/25/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

OMG I LOVE THESE!
they have a smooth creamy textured and the color i very pigmented.
i lve having my own choice at the colors aswell!
also if you love their mono eyeshadow you can carefully pop them out of their case and transfer them to the quad!

Annabelle products are such amazing quality. Definitely comparable to MAC. I've put my single Annabelle shadows in my MAC pro pallette. They fit perfectly. Also, the quad containers that you can get are fantastic too. They are magnetized and such great quality. Love them. My only negative comment (not really negative) is that I wish they shadows came in more colours!!!!

Love Love Love it! I think the idea of choosing your own colors is brilliant, and the packaging choices are amazing. The colors are very good, I love Gold Digger. I was lucky enough to buy it when it was on sale too. Great investment that isn't expensive at all.

on 10/22/2009 1:52:00 PM

Absolutely loving this quad. MAC e/s fit (and will adhere magnetically) in this, it's cute, and while a bit bulkier than the MAC 4-pan, it's much sturdier. The e/s themselves are lovely and a great deal at around $4 a piece.

on 10/14/2009 10:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I love the mono shadows and they are very much worth there price. I have two quads done up right now and I love them. The colors and pigments are nice. They have a selection of different finishes. The empty quads are nice themselves and come in two different styles on the covers. A lot of places you can get the quad for free if you buy four shadows, which is great.
Will I buy again? I'm buying them all the time XD