Annabelle Custom Quads Shadows

Annabelle Custom Quads Shadows

4.7

on 4/7/2009 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Canadian girls, run to your nearest SDM to get these!! The colours are dupes of MAC and go on beautifully. After de-potting Annabelle shadows for a number of years (a very easy thing), they have finally caught on and made the quad palette similar to MAC's but bulkier and with a fun black splash design on the clear top. You can pop these into a MAC shadow palette but you need to identify the colour somehow and attach a piece of magnetic tape. These are amazing and right now, if you buy 4 shadows at SDM they give you the palette for free (as long as supplies last).

on 4/18/2009 10:18:00 PM

A must have eye shadow compact!! Nice colors!! You have lots of options for the colors and if you get any 4 of them, you can get a cute compact for free. They were on sale last week at SDM. Buy 4 and get the 5th one free (a free compact as well). The eye shadows are soft and smooth.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love Annabelle eye shadows! I Have owned so many and used each one of them up. When these single eyeshadows came out I was super excited because they fit perfectly into my MAC 4 pan palette. The first single I purchased is Ebony, a really super dark matte black that goes on very pigmented and a color I use each time I do my makeup. The second I recently purchased is called Divine Diva and its a gorgeous purple/burgundy with gold shimmer. I have to try more if these eyeshadows soon! When the single eyeshadows were released so was an empty quad that has adorable packaging and fits Annabelle and MAC eyeshadows, also NYX eyeshadows pans from the trio's. I have huge respect for drugstore brands, and NYX and Annabelle eyeshadows take the cake for pigmented colors :)

on 10/5/2009 7:07:00 PM

I found these at Wal-Mart, the shadows were $3.26 each and I believe the case to put them in was $4. I got Vanilla Chilla and Buff Naked - which are both nude, mostly matte shades. They're really similar, Buff Naked is just a more peach tone and Vanilla Chilla looks yellow toned in comparison. I also got Bronzed Idol - which is bronze, pretty self explanatory - and Divine Diva, a burgundy color with gold shimmer. The palette is a little bulkier than it needs to be but I still like it. Such a great idea, and you get good quality for a low price.

on 10/14/2009 10:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I love the mono shadows and they are very much worth there price. I have two quads done up right now and I love them. The colors and pigments are nice. They have a selection of different finishes. The empty quads are nice themselves and come in two different styles on the covers. A lot of places you can get the quad for free if you buy four shadows, which is great.
Will I buy again? I'm buying them all the time XD
I <3 Annabelle

on 10/22/2009 1:52:00 PM

Absolutely loving this quad. MAC e/s fit (and will adhere magnetically) in this, it's cute, and while a bit bulkier than the MAC 4-pan, it's much sturdier. The e/s themselves are lovely and a great deal at around $4 a piece.

Love Love Love it! I think the idea of choosing your own colors is brilliant, and the packaging choices are amazing. The colors are very good, I love Gold Digger. I was lucky enough to buy it when it was on sale too. Great investment that isn't expensive at all.

on 11/22/2009 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

These are great quality eyeshadows for the price. I have them all now (except the limited edition ones)and there isn't one I dislike. I really like that these can fit in a MAC palette and hold their own inside it- they're of the same quality pigmentation-wise.

Annabelle products are such amazing quality. Definitely comparable to MAC. I've put my single Annabelle shadows in my MAC pro pallette. They fit perfectly. Also, the quad containers that you can get are fantastic too. They are magnetized and such great quality. Love them. My only negative comment (not really negative) is that I wish they shadows came in more colours!!!!

I got this at a local drugstore and oh my goodness it's really great. The eyeshadows are so beautiful and pigmented and great if you are on a budget and still want great quality (comparable to mac eyeshadow...) also I love the fact that it's refillable, because if you run out of a colour you can quickly go out and get a new one without having to buy a whole new quad. I would recommend this product to anyone fantastic quality!