Annabelle Custom Quads Shadows

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/20/2010 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love the fact that you can customize your own palette, and at such an affordable price! After reading all the rave reviews here I went to my local Pharmaprix (that's SDM in the rest of Canada) and got the compact and 4 shadows all for under $20: Buff Naked, Divine Diva, Gold Digger and Bronzed Idol. I have dark, olive green eyes with gold tones, so these colors are perfect for me! And unlike other quads, if I run out of one color faster than the others, I can just run out and buy that one pot, pop it into my quad compact and voila! Colors are more pigmented and have longer staying power if primer is used first. All in all, a great investment, and if they stop making the Annabelle e/s (please don't!) then at least I know the MAC e/s pots fit this compact as well! My only gripe is the compact is a bit thick and bulky, and the pots aren't labeled with e/s names, but other than that, I'm very happy with this!

Annabelle products are such amazing quality. Definitely comparable to MAC. I've put my single Annabelle shadows in my MAC pro pallette. They fit perfectly. Also, the quad containers that you can get are fantastic too. They are magnetized and such great quality. Love them. My only negative comment (not really negative) is that I wish they shadows came in more colours!!!!