Annabelle Custom Quads Shadows

Annabelle Custom Quads Shadows

4.2

on 7/7/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

These shadows are a solid effort from Annabelle, but unfortunately I find the colour selection very uninspiring. I do own about 3 shades, and they're great quality and pretty colours, but most of the colour range just doesn't interest me. I do like that they're the same size as MAC, and I prefer to keep them in my 15-pan MAC palettes instead of the juvenile (but sturdy) Annabelle compact. I really appreciate what Annabelle is doing with these, brinding a good quality product and the customization option to the drugstore at an attractive price point. Hopefully they will expand the range and offer more inspiring choices in LE collections.

Excellent product! The colors are well pigmented and either matte or not too shimmery, a rarerity in drugstore brands. The pastilles are decent size so there is a lot of product. I end up not using hte carry case as i have a magnetic metal i stick them on. Great value for price

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I was surprised at how pigmented these shadows were when I bought them. I tend to prefer shimmery shadows but in terms of quality for price, these can't be beat. Pigmented, soft, and easy to blend.

on 6/26/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love thesse cute eyeshadows which I picked up while in Toronto, I love alot of things from this brand and wish you could get it outside Canada.

on 4/18/2009 10:18:00 PM

A must have eye shadow compact!! Nice colors!! You have lots of options for the colors and if you get any 4 of them, you can get a cute compact for free. They were on sale last week at SDM. Buy 4 and get the 5th one free (a free compact as well). The eye shadows are soft and smooth.