Annabelle Custom Quads Shadows

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Annabelle Custom Quads Shadows

4.7

on 5/12/2011 10:20:00 PM

I bought this a while ago when my Shopper's was having it on sale that you would get the compact free when you bought the four eyeshadows to fit in the quad. The eyeshadows were on sale for $2/each so I got the whole compact for $8 - not a bad deal! I picked out Snowflake (matte white), Vanilla Chilla (matte skin tone), Ebony (matte black), and Metallic Meltdown (shimmery bronze). I find that the white and skin tone shadows aren't as pigmented and are a little chalky, but I like using the Vanilla Chilla all over my lid and to blend out crease colours because it is my exact skin colour. The white makes a nice subtle highlight, since it's not very pigmented. The black is very nice and though it's not super duper pigmented, it is nice to put over eyeliner on my waterline. I love the bronze colour, though I don't find myself using it too much because it's a little orange. I may just pick out two shades to replace two that I don't like, because this is a neat idea. The compact itself is so cute, although the packaging kind of sucks because it did break a week after I got it.

on 6/25/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

OMG I LOVE THESE!
they have a smooth creamy textured and the color i very pigmented.
i lve having my own choice at the colors aswell!
also if you love their mono eyeshadow you can carefully pop them out of their case and transfer them to the quad!

on 5/31/2010 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

i have not yet purchased this , but im almost possitive im going to love it when i do ! i have looked at it and i loved the colours or all the available shadows to choose from, and i love that you can customize your own pallette! from what ive seen and used of the single annabell eyeshadows, id say this product is just as amazingg <3333

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

LOVE IT! The quad is so sturdy yet compact and the pigmentation of the colours is quite good for a drugstore product. I love that MAC pan eyeshadows can also fit so I can buy Brule and stick it in there. My quad currently holds Metallic Meltdown and Snowflake.

I got this at a local drugstore and oh my goodness it's really great. The eyeshadows are so beautiful and pigmented and great if you are on a budget and still want great quality (comparable to mac eyeshadow...) also I love the fact that it's refillable, because if you run out of a colour you can quickly go out and get a new one without having to buy a whole new quad. I would recommend this product to anyone fantastic quality!

on 11/22/2009 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

These are great quality eyeshadows for the price. I have them all now (except the limited edition ones)and there isn't one I dislike. I really like that these can fit in a MAC palette and hold their own inside it- they're of the same quality pigmentation-wise.