Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Deodorant Cream

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Deodorant Cream

on 6/16/2016 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Best deodorant I ever used. I purchased it from TJmaxx and been trying to get another stick. The smell is botanical green tea and it lasts for like 7 hours. Leaves no residue and very little goes a long way. The smell doesn't conflict with other body mist or fragrance l wear. I love this product.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Fresh scent, nice packaging & most of all it works! As I am hairdresser, so working all day, heat, blow-dryers etc - with this product I feel confident.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/6/2012 6:03:00 AM

Best deodorant i've ever bought. Don't leave any marks and works fine for 24h, no need for more. And it's not sticky or uncomfortable.

on 4/6/2009 5:25:00 AM

I don't know if the one I am reviewing is the original but I use the Green Tea Cream Deodorant carried by Elizabeth Arden now. All i really need to say is this si teh best deodoranat I have ever tried and I have tried them all. I stopped using drugstore deodorants since they have no many bad chemicals in them and tried to switch to all natural. Sadly as for many of us who ahve tried this the natural deodorant simply do not last more than 4 or 5 hours! So unless youa re someone who is willing to reapply your deodorant all day it just isn't worth it even though they are so much better for you. Recently I went for the middle ground adn started tryin different deodorants from lines carried at department stores as I feel the quality is better than drugstore and the chemicals aren't as harsh. I ran into the cream deodorant aspect with Keihls which worked great but stopped workign after a few months of use and was unscented which isn't a big plus with me. After I was about to give up on a good deodorant I ran across this green tea one at the Elizabeth Arden counter which I never would ahve known to look. I lvoe the green tea smell from the rest of her line and this is no excvpetion. It alone smells amazingly fresh and delicious, the best green tea smell ever plus the fact that it is a twist up cream in a nice small sleek bottle. Creams jsut work so much better because you rub them into you skin and they don't leave residue or anything on your hand. On top of that this works great and has lasting protection all day long (and no staining of clothes) and at the end of the day I still smell amazing like I jsut applied it. I really think after this that deodorants based on perfumes are amazing since their odor protection is unbeatable due to the potent smell. I am dying to try the perfume after using this deodorant. :)

Recommend this product to everyone since no one would not love it!