MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

4.3

on 11/25/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Against my better judgement, I pulled the whole sticky off the sifter instead of just poking holes in it. Now literally half the jar is in the top of the sifter. This is a good setting powder, no flash back, no white cast (if you actually blend it), the only thing I dont like is the price and smell. Smells awful! I have a feeling this will last for a long time, but even if runs out I most likely wont repurchase it.

on 7/19/2012 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I brought this powder because it was getting hot and it didn't something to keep my foundation in place. my nose gets oily within 2 hours of applying foundation. this powder kept my nose matte for about 4 hours which is good for me. it kept the rest of my face looking flawless.

this powder didn't make me look like a i ghost ( i am nc50 girl) like other translucent powder do.

the only problem i have with this foundation is that it cane get a bit messy. but mac now has a pressed powder out. i haven't been able to get my hands on it because it's been sold out my mac for some time now.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

This finishing powder is one of my first MAC products. I purchased this on the 15th prior to the official start of MAC's Friends and Family sale though I was permitted to use the code to get 25% off - yayyy! I am extremely pleased with this product. It doesn't leave a grey'ish cast on my olive-tan skintone unlike BE's mineral veil. It has GREAT staying power - I applied it around 5 a.m. this morning and 8 hours later, there is absolutely no trace of shine. I was thinking about buying LM's Loose Setting Powder ($34) but MAC's P+P finishing powder matches the quality of LM's - and it's a steal at $21! I will definitely buy again.