MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

4.2

Incredible stuff. Makes my oily skin spotless and matte all day.
You only need a tiny amount, this stuff will last forever.
It helps blur redness and uneven skin.
Packaging can be a tad messy, but very minimal.
Best powder I've used thus far, I've tried em all.

on 9/18/2015 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

pros:
- blurs the skin's texture
- gives that soft finish i really enjoy
- extends the wear of my foundation

cons:
- expensive
- very small amount (only 9g to a jar - MUFE loose powder is 10g and covergirl is 20g)

repurchase: yes, it's the best loose powder i've used thus far.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This powder is amazing! I dont like adding more coverage after applying foundation I just like to set.. this sets perfectly giving a soft focus effect imo. The container is a bit messy I don't carry this around with me but I dont find I need it after intial application. Would buy again but this literally lasts me forever!

on 1/25/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The hg of setting powder. Could not live without! I'm very shiny in my t zone and this keeps me shine free all day. Here is a helpful hint.....when you first open it, only remove half of the black sticker that covers the holes. So you just cut the sticker in half, leaving the other half over the holes. This keeps it from flying all over in the package!

Oh my god, words can't describe how much i've fallen for this product! I've seen a lot of bad reveiws for it and i can't see whats not to love. For ages i've loved the whole dewy shine look but after using this it took all my shine away and just give me doll like skin absolutely flawless it smoothed out my skin and felt so soft. I just added Vanilla pigment onto my cheek bone for that night time shine i love. Recommend this for oily skin! <3

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I brought this months ago and never used it because I didn't know how...man what took me so long! I have oily shiny greasy skin (t-zone) and I apply this with a blending brush (I would like to use a better brush) to my nose, cheeks, under eyes and eye lids...I am oil-free for HOURS. Sets make-up well too. I use it over liquid and powder foundation. There is no white powdery cakey look on my NC45 complexion. This MAC product is the truth.org

on 8/1/2011 11:15:00 AM

Love, love, LOVE this product!
I decided to buy this in April after I found that my nars finishing powder turned my face a rather attractive (ha!) orange colour half way through the day, and after reading the great reviews I decided to take the plunge.
The positives of this product easily outweigh the negatives. Yes, it is an expensive product, and the packaging isn't great, however i've found that with a lot of loose powders. If you tip the pot upside down for about 1 second i find that the lid has enough powder on it to swirl your brush around and cover your entire face which is fab.
I have extremely oily, acne prone skin and usually have to use blot powder after about 2 hours which for me is actually amazing - without this I am usually looking oily after about half an hour! Not great as you can imagine! this stuff helps to control the oils, whilst giving as silky-smooth feel to my skin which I love.
In photos I don't appear 'flat' which I've found can happen with many finishing powders! Yay! I just wish that they could bake this and put it in a small compact or something so I can carry it around all day! Definately a HG for me! x x x

This is truly my HG of powders. I tried many loose powders on the market but this works best, i am alreay at my 5 powder box. It settles the makeup quite good and the skin looks really smooth with this. It hides my big pores and fine eye lines as well.
The only downsides are that the packaging can be really messy (You have to be very careful because the powder can get everywhere) and the high prize, i will keep buying this product though because of the good results.

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Great product!

I have fair, sensitive skin with oily t-zone. Since using this product I no longer have to constantly touch up my make-up. To prevent a "white" look, I use this product after moisturizer BEFORE foundation.

I purchased this product over two months ago and the container is almost as full as when originally purchased.

on 3/21/2011 7:07:00 PM

This looks a bit scary in the pot (i.e. bone white), but it goes on lovely. It's very light, and is perfect if you just need something to set your base. More affordable than the similar, more expensive brands (Chanel, Laura Mercier). Have re-purchased several times.