MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this product. I live in a very windy city with harsh weather conditions that usually wreck my makeup immediately as I step out of my building. This powder however stays where it should throughout the walk to/ whole day at the office. It gives my face a nice blurred finish evening out the skin tone almost like a portable instafilter. I've noticed that my skin looks much better in photos with this stuff on too, more even and glowy.

As others have pointed out, the packaging is a bit messy and if you carry it around it's quite easy to spill, but the price is fair (even here in Sweden) and I'm definitely buying again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

You only need a small amount so the product should last a long time, makes the skin look smooth and mattifies the skin for a long time, best loose finishing powder.

on 8/31/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My HG finishing powder, makes my skin look flawless and mattifies oily areas. I use it to set my foundation and then again as a finishing veil. I used to use MUFE finishing powder but this is definitely a winner as I find the MAC powder slightly more finer than MUFE

on 6/22/2015 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin that just wont keep my makeup in tact a whole work day (8am-5pm). After reading a few dozen reviews on this powder, I bit the bullet and ordered this from online. The container is much smaller than I assumed it would be after reading the reviews, but I can tell there is a lot of product in there and it'll last a while. This product does exactly what it says it will, and I'm in love. I do disagree with other reviewers about the holes being too big/too much product being wasted. You just has to be using the right brush! Like a kabuki :)
(I've already rebought this product. One container lasts me about 4 months.)

on 12/24/2014 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This powder is pure perfection. I have been using MAC's Studio Fix powder on top of my foundation for a few years and tired of the orangey appearance that powder gave me I decided to try a transparent one. Prep&Prime powder was exactly what I was looking for.No powdery look,easy to blend,sets make up to last all day and gives the face a beautiful glow. One of the few MAC products that are worth the hype.I have been using it everyday for the last six months and it hasn't broken me out. I am very pleased with it, it's definitely worth its money and I would definitely repurchase.

on 11/12/2014 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I purchased that at a CCO and have been in love ever since. I use this to set my concealer and my foundation. It's a smooth finish that keeps my make-up in place all day. Yes, I would pay full price for this.

on 5/31/2013 8:44:00 AM

I always generously apply this to my t-zone if I know I'll be too busy (or lazy) to apply it later in the day and this is truly the BEST finishing powder I've ever used.

It does not emphasize dry patches, does not make me appear ghost white in pictures, did not break me out, and keeps my makeup in place the whole day. I will always repurchase this great product!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This powder is amazing! I dont like adding more coverage after applying foundation I just like to set.. this sets perfectly giving a soft focus effect imo. The container is a bit messy I don't carry this around with me but I dont find I need it after intial application. Would buy again but this literally lasts me forever!

on 1/25/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The hg of setting powder. Could not live without! I'm very shiny in my t zone and this keeps me shine free all day. Here is a helpful hint.....when you first open it, only remove half of the black sticker that covers the holes. So you just cut the sticker in half, leaving the other half over the holes. This keeps it from flying all over in the package!

on 8/6/2011 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this finishing powder. I use this with MAC studio fix powder (I know, don't need to set powder with another powder =P), but it makes the studio fix powder lasts much longer on my face and I don't get that dreaded 5PM-the-foundation's-melting-off-my-face feeling. Another use for this finishing powder is to 'set' the sunscreen when I'm not wearing any makeup, all of a sudden SPF40 sunscreen feels like SPF10 and the greasy look you get from using high SPF is gone, pretty much matte all day in the office. Verdict? 5 lippies and most definitely will re-purchase when I run out. =)