MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

love this powder! you would think that since it's white, it would wash out a deeper skin tone, but it looks lovely on everyone! i love the way it looks on top of my foundation. it makes me matte while still giving me a luminous complexion, which i love. i don't like to look completely matte! it has great staying power but i still find myself doing touch ups throughout the day, which is expected considering i have very oily skin. it also works lovely if you put concealer on under your foundation, putting some of this on top the concealer sets it perfectly. i love this product, will definitely repurchase when i run out!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I brought this months ago and never used it because I didn't know how...man what took me so long! I have oily shiny greasy skin (t-zone) and I apply this with a blending brush (I would like to use a better brush) to my nose, cheeks, under eyes and eye lids...I am oil-free for HOURS. Sets make-up well too. I use it over liquid and powder foundation. There is no white powdery cakey look on my NC45 complexion. This MAC product is the truth.org

on 5/7/2009 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I went to MAC Studio Talk in my area and the instructor recommended this powder during the class. Its a white powder that applies colorless, but leaves a soft smooth finish. It does a good job of slowing down the oilies. It also contains cornstarch, which probably enhances its oil absorbing properties. I always apply my MSF Natural pressed powder over this to add to the matte look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really don't get how people could like this product ? It feels exactly like i spent 17 pounds on a jar of cornstarch ! . Its not transparent, it looks like you have a thin layer of white powder on your face. not to mention it makes my face itch ! . no no no .