MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Awesome stuff. I usually use pressed powder, but this works so much better to completely and permanently set foundation/ sunscreen/ anything else you want. It leaves a flawless/ poreless airbrushed finished that's not overly matte, but "tamps down" shine and keeps it that way. It's amazing! It's great for foundation setting, but the best thing I've used it for is setting heavier/ greasier sunscreen. I wear a slightly oily SPF 60 in the summer and this completely airbrushes and mattifies the finish! I love this, and it's never made me break out, though I was afraid it would.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i have bought two of these, i love it so much. It basically blurs out any imperfections you have. Great to use when taking pictures. Does not leave you cakey at all no matter how much you use, but you do not need a lot. Great to set your foundation with or wear it alone.

on 2/27/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been trying to decide between this & the one made by MUFE. After watching several YT videos & looking at the reviews on here, I decided to try MAC's version. The packaging is wider so, the brush definitely fits in there better. The texture seems a little more smooth, etc. Anyway, after trying it, I really like it. I definitely don't have oily skin (more dry than anything). I lightly applied it to areas wear my makeup seems to crease in the lovely wrinkles & I was actually surprised that it worked so well. Bottom line...great product, decent price. I'll definitely be purchasing this one again & again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this powder! This controls my oil better than blot powder and looks so much more natural, my only gripe would be the packaging because the powder is so fine it tends to get messy and a lot comes out. Would buy this over and over again though, because it leaves the face looking natural and not powdery while controlling oil!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great product if you want to keep your makeup put for the whole day without getting a cakey appearance. You don't notice you have this one except your make up looks smoother and you get a bit of a glow. This keeps my make up in place the whole day and I don't glow when I apply this. Definetely a HG for me!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is the perfect product, well tarnishing. Just pack the failed :(

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is a finely milled powder that looks white in colour, but ends up transparent on the skin. This is probaby not the best product for my dry skin, because my skin ends up getting flaky by the end of the day. But when I use it at first my skin looks beautifully airbrushed and soft. Probably better used for normal to oily skin types.

on 12/16/2009 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product did not work for me.I am nc45 and although the product is a white powder it claimed it would be transparent.but when I used it I looked like I got into a fight with a bottle of baby powder.not cute.I returned it for skin finish instead

on 4/21/2017 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

It's definitely not transparent in a flash photo! I appreciate that this product is for sensitive skin and eyes, but the photo flash-back is a deal-breaker.