4.3

$30.00 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

6 years ago

This product is AMAZING. I have always used a medium coverage foundation and recently I switched to Tarte's BB cream for a more light coverage. I was wanting a finishing powder to go over my BB cream and ended up buying this after all the wonderful reviews. This is literally the best powder I have ever used. It doesn't look cakey, it keeps oil at bay, and helps conceal pores. I have oily skin and this kept my face shine free for about 12 hours. I apply it with a fan brush or a kabuki. The packaging is also pretty good for a loose powder but can be messy if you pour to much powder. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

I LOVE this powder! This is the best translucent powder!!! I use this over my Mac face and body & make up forever hd! Face and body alone makes me look shiney, but I apply this with my elf flat top powder brush and my skins looks airbrushed. I spritz some Mac fix + and I'm good to go!!! I will definitely buy this again and again and again. I was considering giving it a 4 for packaging but what can I expect. I could have easily purchased the compaq form, but I didn't, so I won't dock it for my mistake! Great powder!!! :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I really like this as a setting powder for mattifying the T-zone but keeping the skin natural-looking. I've had mine for over a year and think I will have to repurchase shortly - my only gripe is that I can't see how much product is left due to the opaque packaging! I'd recommend this product for someone who has normal to combination skin. I think it might feel uncomfortable on dry skin (I prefer how it looks after a couple of hours rather than immediately afterwards) and I think there are longer lasting powders on the market for oily skin (I still have to touch up a couple of times a day). I do however really enjoy the effect this powder gives when paired with liquid foundation.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

6 years ago

This is a great finishing powder, it sets make up really well and keeps shininess at bay. It also does a good job veiling pores. It can look white and powdery at first but it settles in nicely and blends in.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

6 years ago

I love this product! I have always had problem skin and I find this makes my face look flawless! I use it over my liquid foundation and find it completely perfects any little lines or imperfections! Definitely would recommend this product to anyone who wants a natural, smooth finish! :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

7 years ago

After all the hype about this product I thought I'd go for it and order it from MAC. At first I thought it was a waste of money and did nothing for me, however, I was so wrong! It's keeps makeup on longer and adds soft focus to the face. I'm glad I have tried it but will probably will try Make Up Forevers HD powder once this runs outs.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

I reviewed this product before but I feel like I should do a better review - with pro's and con's. Okay, so this loose powder has been my go to powder this entire year. I like it because it makes my foundation last a little longer and it looks natural. Not shimmery or too cakey. I'm pretty sure this will work for the most skintypes. Pro's: -Looks natrual -Makes your foundation stay for at least 9 hours -Not shimmery or cakey -Doesn't look "dry" if you know what I mean Con's: -Pretty expensive I don't speak perfect English, I'm from Sweden.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I love this powder. I use it over foundation or on its own. It makes your skin look matt and velvety and feel lovely and soft. I buy backups of this product because the thought of running out of it makes me nervous!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

7 years ago

I am so sad, I really did like this powder, but I think it could me giving me breakouts. It has cornstarch in it and bacteria supposedly feeds off of that, so perhaps that was the culprit. Either way, I do what is best for my skin so I have to return it, although I really did like it :(

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

7 years ago

I always generously apply this to my t-zone if I know I'll be too busy (or lazy) to apply it later in the day and this is truly the BEST finishing powder I've ever used. It does not emphasize dry patches, does not make me appear ghost white in pictures, did not break me out, and keeps my makeup in place the whole day. I will always repurchase this great product!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium