MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 30-35
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

on 1/7/2010 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome product. Will never be without this. Sets my foundation and concealer nicely. Some days i don't like to wear foundation so i just put little bit of this with brush to give me soft focus and works wonderfully.

on 5/2/2009 4:16:00 AM

Saw this on at the MAC store the other day and thought it's just one of those colourless setting powder, but then I walked closer and saw the words prep + prime.....that made me ask the SA what this is for.

It turns out you can use this both before you apply your powder foundation or after your liquid one. She tried it on the back of my hand and oohhh....it feels so smooth and so I just had to have it (LOL).

To prep for power foundation it makes your skin really smooth and so when applying powder foundation afterwards you'd notice that your brush won't drag on the skin, especially if you are using a synthetic brush.

To Prime it sets really well and has a softening affect, ideal for fine lines under eyes or on the face.

I'm very please that with this both it's performance and it's lightness. Not sure how oil resistant it is once summer hits, but so far so good.

Note: The SA at the MAC store taught me to apply with a sponge.

UPDATE: SUMMER is here and It's crazy hot where I live, my combo t-zone is pumping an oil slick. = ( I notice that when I wear this to either set or prime my foundation would last a lot longer and definitely hold off that shine. Really loving this helping my foundation stay on longer matter in the t-zone.