MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 25-29
MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

4.1

Incredible stuff. Makes my oily skin spotless and matte all day.
You only need a tiny amount, this stuff will last forever.
It helps blur redness and uneven skin.
Packaging can be a tad messy, but very minimal.
Best powder I've used thus far, I've tried em all.

on 12/14/2010 9:46:00 PM

LOVE this product. Definitely a HG for me! I use ELDW foundation and was having a hard time finding something to set it without looking super cakey. I started using this with a small powder puff and viola, flawless skin at last!!

EDIT: I am now using the MAC Carablend powder, which I love even more!!!

on 11/14/2010 3:52:00 PM

I have combination to oily skin and after an hour or so my t zone was really greasy. As a primer it was ok, but as a finishing powder I didn't find it held up with my skin type. Won't be buying again. Wish this led up to the hype.

This product is a MUST HAVE for me. I think it would be great for all skin types also. I am VERY oily, but hate that cakey matte powdery look (and feel). The p+p transparent powder gives me the oil control I need, but is very light feeling and glowy. LOVE IT!

I really like this product. It blurs out my imperfections and makes my makeup last a long time. I also use a tiny bit to set my undereye concealer. You really only need a little bit to cover your face.

on 9/23/2009 10:41:00 AM

I got this in an upstarts kit, and I love it. I often get pretty oily around the eyes, and so I put this over my eye makeup in the morning. I was really suprised at how much longer everything stayed in place. But the packaging stinks--I put it in my bag when I went on a long weekend holiday, and by the time I got home, already a third of the product was sitting on the top. I agree, don't pull the plastic off all the way. I won't be pulling that off next time!

on 7/18/2009 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'll probably buy this again just because of how well it sets my makeup, but man I hate the packaging. I've lost powder a few times now just because of the sifter's giant holes -- if they were half the size it'd be less of a problem. Still, it does set my makeup really well and lasts quite awhile -- I still need a little powder halfway through the day but other than that I'm set.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Again, another product I really wanted and needed to like, but did not do the job I purchased for - keeping the evil oilies away.

On the plus side, immediately after applying my skin looks lovely and almost glowy but I did not buy it for that effect. Plus it doesn't last long anyway.

I think the price is so-so, considering the cost of MUFE and the likes loose powder, but the packaging could do with a re-think as that annoying sticker thing lost it's stickiness after 2 days so as soon as I open the lid the powder is everywhere.

Overall, a disappointment, for me personally, of course.