4.2

price range

Reviews

2.0

6 months ago

Bought this in Sweet Berries, a flattering, warm, mid-tone sheer pink. I did so want to like this, but it became sludgy and smeary within days and then broke. Too bad.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

3 years ago

I think they marketed this lipstick wrong which is my only complaint. Older women seems to dislike this lipstick as the shimmer sets into their lip lines. I have never had this problem and I love this lipstick. I am a black woman and so I do not notice any lip plumping as my lips are already quite full. So far all the colors I own go very well with my skin tone, I especially love Prune and Sucre D'Orge. It is creamy and very moisturizing, it also lasts pretty long, even after my morning coffee and muffin! I will be buying again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

9 years ago

Lise Watier is my all time favourite lipstick and my go-to shade for day wear is Ginger Bread. This lipstick is beautifully creamy and doesn't dry out my lips and is very colour saturated which I love! So many lipsticks out there are so sheer you might as well just put on a lip balm for all the colour you get but not with this line. I love the elegant gun metal case too. As a redhead it's hard to find just the right shade..have to steer clear of pinks, mauves and sometimes the orange shades are jarring but this particular shade is so perfect that I've even had salon/spa employees remark on it. They offer a great variety of colours, the lipstick is high quality so if you haven't tried it, definitely do!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I love Lise Watier's lipsticks. I have one Gourmand in Caramel and another Sheer one in Golden Apricot. Colours are so nice and really define the lips. I don't like a lot of tastes that come with lipsticks but this lipstick doesn't taste/smell bad at all. Love the packaging, I find it very simplistic but elegant with the striking gray exterior. A must have if you're a lip person like me. =D

About reviewer (24 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

18 years ago

Rouge Gourmand is a line of sheer lipstick by Lise Watier. I got Maple Syrup, which looks coppery-red in the tube but goes on sheer reddish gold. What I like about this lipstick is that it has a lot of slip and it is non drying. It has a fruity scent but I personally don't find it too annoying. I would buy again if they come out with different colours.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age19-24