MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Swiss Chocolate (Matte)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Swiss Chocolate (Matte)
MAC palletteMAC swatchesEye Shadow - Swiss Chocolate (Matte)

4.5

on 3/20/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is one of my staple shadows. I don't have too many MAC products since I'm a bit on a budget but this is something I always want to have one hand!

-beautiful reddish brown shade. Totally matte.
-Very smooth and soft. Not chalky, no fallout, very easy to blend and apply.
-I have very dark brown eyes. the reddish undertone in this shadow really brings out the honey in my eyes and makes them stand out and look lighter.
-the price is 15 dollars which is a bit much for an eyeshadow but the quality is totally worth it.
- my go-to look is woodwinked all over the lid, swiss chocolate in my crease and nyx highlight on the browbone!

Will continue to buy this shadow and would recommend it to everyone!

on 7/14/2012 7:39:00 PM

My go-to color. Very blendable, and the red tone does not dominate, nor is it a muddy brown.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm undecided about this shade -- color is gorgeous, so no argument there. My issue with it is it took me FOREVER to build the color!!!

I used a 217 and a 222 to apply, hoping the larger brushes would cover a lot of area at one time, but the color just wasn't laying down like I expected it to. I ordered this from Mac online and am actually considering returning it for that fact alone.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Recommend this shadow for everyone's MAC collection. It's a matte formula, blends really nicely and easily. It's gorgeous!

I love this eyeshadow ! It's really pigmented and smooth ! At first I was a bit afraid by the red / sienna undertones in it, but applied in my crease with Naked Lunch as a highlight it immediatly made my hazel-green eyes pop ! Gorgeous ! As it's really well pigmented a little goes a long way, I'm far from hitting pan, but I would certainly repurchase it in a heartbeat. Staple !

on 1/27/2003 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a dark brown matte color that looks good when used as a liner with Vex, Cloud, Venus....or just about any light shade.