MAC Matte - Swiss Chocolate

MAC Matte - Swiss Chocolate
MAC palletteMAC swatches

4.3

on 4/16/2018 3:43:00 PM

Plenty of product and I’ve had mine nearly 3 years! ( probably out of date now) but I don’t use everyday. It’s a deep brown chocolate colour ( hence the name) but there’s plenty more cheaper eyeshadows that perform and look the same out there hence why I won’t buy again

on 4/14/2015 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE!! green eyed girls out there THIS will be your new best friend. It's just amazing! So easy to blend aswell and goes with literally any lip colour, for a really natural day I literally just apply top mascara and sweep some of this under my lower lid with a slanted eyebrow brush then apply mascara to my bottom lashes and it just warms up my eyes in the most natural way. Highly recommended, the only downside to this is the packaging, I had to reorder after my pot kept coming apart and then the whole thing smashed. But the product & colour itself I can't fault. 5 lippies!

I love this eyeshadow! It is a warm tone reddish brown. I use it on the outer corner of my eye, in my crease and on my lower lash line. It is easy to blend unlike some matte eyeshadows and I find it really makes green eyes pop! I will definitely buy it again when I run out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried more blendable shadows from MUFE and Illamasqua, but no one can get this color quite down (a reddish brown) like Mac. In this case, I am glad this is a bit less pigmented then the other two brands of matching, sort of, colors because I am working in the crease and am not adept enough to use hugely pigmented shadows there, especially as they are usually on the dark side. This is one of the better textures for Mac, which I find so inconsistent amoung colors when it comes to blendability, pigmentation, etc. - speaking of Mattes only.

this is such a rich, gorgeous color!! It's so pigmented and smooth. It's perfect for a warm, smokey eye look all over or in the crease... it makes a wonderful defined crease! Blends like a dream and gives me doe-eyes :) A hg brown shadow for sure!! I would buy over and over again.

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Initially bought this thinking it would be a wonderful subtle contour shade on the outer part of my crease to add more depth. Swiss chocolate is way LESS brown & lighter than that I expected, so it doesn't serve that purpose. My FAITHFUL natural crease colors have been combos of brown script/texture or brown script/saddle, (used interchangeably) now this e/s serves the same purpose. It SLIGHTLY defines & darkens my crease a little more than saddle but not to much where it looks muddy, akward or too dark. I use brown script to add extra warmth & dimesion to the crease when using saddle or texture, or just use it alone. Swiss chocolate DERIVES from brown script e/s, (a brown version of it) so this is all I need in the crease. A great shadow for a sexier crease & nice edition to my already beloved transition colors.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Works fabulously as a crease colour and is very blendable, with an angled brush it can also be used to fill in brows. It lives up to the quality of all MAC eyeshadows and is definately worth the price tag. Swiss Chocolate is a beautiful muted brown with red undertones and works well on everybody.

on 3/14/2010 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite brown shade. It compliments my skintone (NC42) very well and it doesn't look like any other brown shade that I own. Would definately repurchase.

I don't see anything special about this color.. every line has a brown like this.. I don't like it for me

on 4/29/2004 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Reddish-brown, matte, and is a nice change than the typically flat dark brown (which i still like). I love this in the outer corners!!