MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Swiss Chocolate (Matte)

MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Swiss Chocolate (Matte)
MAC palletteMAC swatchesEye Shadow - Swiss Chocolate (Matte)

4.7

on 7/14/2002 3:24:00 AM

I actually bought this eyeshadow to use for my eyebrows when my hair was a reddish-brown color. It was a perfect match! I left it in the pot to keep it separate from my e/s in palettes and kind of forgot about it when my hair was no longer the reddish-brown color. I've since tried it as an eyeshadow, and it's a great e/s color too! It doesn't have any "red" in it, and the color name is a perfect description -- sort of the color of milk chocolate -- and a matte shade.

Gorgeous rust brown matte. Great for doing a neutral crease,or to use as a liner. This colour was used on me in my MAC makeover, along with Yogurt as my base colour, Vanilla as my highlight, and Sketch as my liner, and I love this colour, it really brought out my green eyes.

on 1/27/2003 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a dark brown matte color that looks good when used as a liner with Vex, Cloud, Venus....or just about any light shade.

on 3/31/2003 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my first MAC eyeshadows. As I love brown and bronze e/s my MAC MA suggested this and I got it with Ricepaper and Texture. Just as its name suggests, it looks like chocolate, milk chocolate, brown with hints of red. It is matte (which is why I couldn't give it full marks) lasts the whole day, great either as a crease color, with ricepaper or shroom, or as a liner.

This is a matte brown shade. Its name says it all, Swiss Chocolate. A nice brown shade which looks good paired with many shades or just alone for a natural look. Quality is quite good, but the shade is a bit...boring.

on 9/9/2003 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Matte reddish-brown milk chocolate eyeshadow. Nice swiped lightly all over the lid for a really easy eye look. Goes well with Teddy eye kohl too.

on 4/29/2004 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Reddish-brown, matte, and is a nice change than the typically flat dark brown (which i still like). I love this in the outer corners!!

on 5/9/2004 4:24:00 PM

A nice matte brown with reddish undertones. A warm alternative to regular browns. Useful on me (NC43) in the crease and as a liner, and sometimes on the lid and along the lower lash lines. Good staple for any girl's stash.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I am impressed. Swiss Choc. is only my 2nd MAC eyeshadow (Beaded was my first), and I am really loving it. It is a matte, but very soft looking milk chocolate brown with a splash of red in it to keep it from being boring and dull. I am an NC55, and I love wearing this to help even out the pigmentation of my eyelids. It really does give me a very natural, but 'polished' look. Just perfect for a quick on-the-go wash of color, but it is also a great base color to put other eyeshadow colors on top of. It is the soft neutral brown I've always wanted! Also holds up pretty well on my oily lids. Just plain gorgeous, and as you can see, I can't rave enough! I have to check into other MAC eyeshadows now.

on 6/15/2005 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Finally, I have found the perfect warm brown. I am asian. I have yellow undertones. Most chocolate browns I like are actually too "cool" for my coloring, and they turn greenish next to my skin--not what I want with brown eyeshadow! I like the matte texture of MAC shadows as well. Very smooth blendable color, applied with good quality soft brushes.