CLINIQUE Youth Surge SPF15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
CLINIQUE  Youth Surge SPF15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer

2.8

on 11/3/2012 11:16:00 AM

I had pimples after using this and it was not moisturisng enough as the area at the corner and around my upper lips were flaky by late afternoon. But the night cream was better. My skin looks hydrated the next morning.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have this product for combination /oily skin and it is the best
it is a little expensive but definitely worth it
its very hard to find anti aging cream that target oily skin
simply the best

I agree with the other reviewers. The scent is too strong. I can only use it on the distant region of my forehead. Putting it too close to my nose will send me into a rage.

on 2/8/2011 4:06:00 AM

Unexpectedly, I really liked this moisturizer, from which I had a generous sample that lasted about a week. I had the version for dry/very dry skin, and though it was very rich, it absorbed within some minutes and dinīt leave my face shinier than usual. It was a nice cream to use during winter, when skin is parched by the cold and dry air. I was surprised that my skin didnīt react to any of the ingredients, I really liked it. Maybe Iīll buy the original size at some point. The sunscreen of only SPF15 is way too low for my liking, though.

on 10/25/2010 2:19:00 AM

I bought the version for combination/oily skin. This moisturizer made me break out really bad in areas where I usually never break out. It's very expensive and the packaging is not the best. The texture and lack of SPF scent was nice but this moisturizer ruined my skin. I returned it after two weeks of using it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this as a GWP, it's probably not something I would have tried on my own. It's got a decent sunscreen and the moisture is acceptable. For the price, I will chose something else next time, but I am glad I had a chance to try this. If you like Clinique and you need SPF, then this might be the one for you. It's not too heavy and sinks in well. It's got a slight fragrance that annoys me.

I have combination skin, and so far ive found la praire stress cream and dior hydraction sorbet gel creme to be the best for me but this cream was being advertised EVERYWHERE so i thought i would try it, and hopefully i would love it and it would save me all that money im spending on la praire! But as soon as i started applying it i was very put off by the strong sunscreen/chemical scent, i found it lingered for ages and was just awful. This cream also gave me this shiny sheen on my face, probably due to the sunscree, except ive tried loads of creams with an spf and not all give that shiny look, anyway this one did. I then applied my foundation after waiting a good 10-15min (and i usually just give my other creams a min or 2) but i just looked so shiny. I put on a lot of powder that day! Throughout the day my face was back to shiny again, and more powder...would def not be buying this cream again!!

on 7/5/2010 3:03:00 AM

I found this in a package deal at Marshall's with the Even Better Skin Tone Corrector. I gave it to my mom, but after reading the directions she decided to give me the lotion. It says it's for people who are just starting to develop fine lines and wrinkles. My skin is kind of damaged from tanning and acne in my teens, but after I put this on it looks so youthful. My skin looks so supple and full of moisture. I don't even know how to describe it, but it looks instantly brighter and hydrated. It's a little heavy, though which I am not a fan of. I usually put it on after washing my face in the morning and work on my hair while it sinks in before I put on make up. Also, I don't know if I'm just crazy, but I think my pores look smaller, too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not worth the AU$100 they charge for it.

i got this as a GWP and i'm so glad i didnt pay for it.

its way too heavy and rich on my skin and it felt really irritating.

It leaves this really 'ghosty' kind of look even if you rub it in heaps.

it left my skin feeling so greasy and wouldnt absorb at all. I'm pretty sure it gave me some extra pimples too.

Moisture surge is soooo much better and cheaper too..

This was a disappointment for me. When I tried it in the store it seemed fine, but at home....Absorbs quickly, but doesn't keep my skin moisturized. I find that I have to put a second "coat" on, to feel it working. This might work better for me in summer. Need more protection in winter. As for the skin plumping, age defying powers, I don't see any difference after 1 month of daily use. Glad the jar is almost empty.