Clinique Youth Surge SPF15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 19-24
Clinique  Youth Surge SPF15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer

3.1

on 10/25/2010 2:19:00 AM

I bought the version for combination/oily skin. This moisturizer made me break out really bad in areas where I usually never break out. It's very expensive and the packaging is not the best. The texture and lack of SPF scent was nice but this moisturizer ruined my skin. I returned it after two weeks of using it.

on 7/5/2010 3:03:00 AM

I found this in a package deal at Marshall's with the Even Better Skin Tone Corrector. I gave it to my mom, but after reading the directions she decided to give me the lotion. It says it's for people who are just starting to develop fine lines and wrinkles. My skin is kind of damaged from tanning and acne in my teens, but after I put this on it looks so youthful. My skin looks so supple and full of moisture. I don't even know how to describe it, but it looks instantly brighter and hydrated. It's a little heavy, though which I am not a fan of. I usually put it on after washing my face in the morning and work on my hair while it sinks in before I put on make up. Also, I don't know if I'm just crazy, but I think my pores look smaller, too!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got into this product after getting some free samples (or trial size? Seemed more generous than a sample but less than full size) when I was buying Take the Day Off. The moisturizer I sampled was the very dry formulation, which went on a bit thick. I used up the sample and got the dry/combination formulation, which seems just about right for my skin. This has UVA/UVB SPF, hydrates my dry skin very well, and really makes my foundation go on very smoothly. I used to have problems with some silicone based foundations balling up when I used them with other moisturizers, but it isn't an issue with this product. Also, I don't need primer when I use this. It just makes my foundation look that good. While I am young enough that I don't have to worry too much about wrinkles, this makes my skin look incredibly soft and smooth. I really hate to spend this much on something as basic as moisturizer, but it is just perfect in every way and worth the money.

Lots of people here are saying it is greasy. I would agree that the very dry formula is heavy and didn't seem to soak into my skin. The dry/combination wears much better.

I used this yesterday and immediately I had to take it off because it was stinging. Don't know why... maybe I'm allergic or something because today the most sensitive part of my face (mouth area) is red and pretty swollen looking :[

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Got this as a gift and it's an okay product. I love how it has that preventative for anti aging and the spf... but w/ that being said it makes me shine shine shineeeeeeeeee. It's a good moisturizer, because my face doesn't break out or dry up after using it... so i'd def buy again. I just don't like the shine... so i'll continue to use until i find one w/ spf that doesn't shine!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this as a sample and at first was unimpressed, as my dry patches seemed to pop back up during the day. However, I don't think that was the fault of the moisturizer because after using a really good scrub to get all of the flakiness off, this moisturizer really did wonders. I know this sounds crazy, but my skin really did feel like a baby's butt. If you have dry skin and have trouble concealing dry patches on your face, give this a try. My only advice would be to make sure you REALLY scrub your face every so often, and to apply this when your skin is damp so it can lock in the moisture. If it works for me, it's gotta work for someone!

on 5/19/2009 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Although this did not make me breakout, it was definitely a disappointment. I was so excited to try this product and when I got the sample (the .5 oz), I was pretty happy to find that it was indeed completely fragrance free and seemed nice in texture. Only, it wasn't nice in texture. Wearing it made me feel like I was sweating. Not greasy though, as that doesn't typically happen to my super dry skin. When I'd blot it off with a tissue (I almost never have blotting papers), my skin would be dry! So, did nothing to moisturize and felt like putting liquid sweat onto my skin. Not a fan. Will not buy the full size product. Again, big disappointment because I usually have good luck with Clinique skincare products.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I received this product as a GWP from Clinique, and I have to say that I like it. I wear it mostly during the day as a sunscreen. It is a little bit greasy, but I will say that my skin feels a little bit firmer since I've started using it.