Clinique Youth Surge SPF15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer

2.8

on 11/15/2010 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this as a GWP and after first looking at it i gave it to my mum, but she didn't take to it, so just the other day i experimented using this as an eyecream and its fantastic! My tub is for combination to dry skin and it nourishes the undereye area really well and sinks in quickly. I have also been using this on my neck and its great, i would say there are two cons, firstly the scent. It's light but it's noticable and it smells faintly of sunscreen and chemicals. Secondly this isn't a cheap moisturiser, so i will continue use on the eye and neck areas and if i continue to enjoy it, i will probably repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not worth the AU$100 they charge for it.

i got this as a GWP and i'm so glad i didnt pay for it.

its way too heavy and rich on my skin and it felt really irritating.

It leaves this really 'ghosty' kind of look even if you rub it in heaps.

it left my skin feeling so greasy and wouldnt absorb at all. I'm pretty sure it gave me some extra pimples too.

Moisture surge is soooo much better and cheaper too..

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I find this to be a really good moisturiser but prefer the "dramatically different moisturising lotion" that comes with the Clinique 3 Step. It is at times oily which you aren't looking for in a moisturiser because that will leave the last impression on your face because you moisturise last. I would not repurchase as i believe this isn't the product for me and there are others out there (even different ones from Clinique) that would work better.

on 5/31/2009 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like this very much, indeed. I cannot talk about the price since I was not the one to pay for it, I got it as a gift. I have used it for about two months now. It really does moisturize my face; people often comment on my soft skin (my friend just loves touching my face, although I think it isn't PERFECT!) When you first apply it, it feels (and is) a bit oily, but after like 5 min, it dries up and leaves a smooth finish, with a little bit of sheer on my cheeks which is really helpful for when I put makeup on, no need for adding illuminator! I have not had any break out from it at all. But again, we all have different types of skin. I hate how it irritates my eyes, I tear up a bit most of the time. Not smth I want, most definitely. I do not like the jar it comes on, I hate to stick my long nails in it and put it on, loss of product under my nails, wish it came in a tube or smth. I do not think I will buy this b/c I am in the lookout for a better moisturizer, maybe cheaper ~