Ole Henriksen Ole Hendriksen Seven Day Skincare Program, The Scandinavian Method for a Radiant Complexion

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Ole Hendriksen Seven Day Skincare Program is a book that gives exact instructions on how to make home-made skincare treatments. It is is informative and is is a unique way of looking at skin and how to best take care of it in a natural holistic way.

This book is naturally a bit dated since it was written in 1984. The pictures of glamorous women in big 80's hair and interviews with each one about their daily health, nutrition and beauty routines. It is interesting but not necessary information. Ole writes this book to give the average woman ideas on how we can live healthier lives and get inspiration from these women. I'm not ever going to ever look like the women in this book because I copy what they do but still it is fun to read despite all of that.

I made a lot of great skin care treatments that worked wonders on my skin. Best of all, there are no harsh ingredients, only natural.

There is one part in the book that I don't agree with. He says that small broken capillaries are not from the sauna (Sauna treatment is one of the steps he uses for perfect facial skin). I disagree with this because I have sensitive fair skin and since using the sauna, I'm getting more broken capillaries on my face, around my eyes, above my lips, and around my nose area. Since this is a pretty expensive thing to correct (I know, I've done it a few times using laser therapy), I'm a bit skeptical about continuing with the sauna experience as much as I do love it.

I would recommend this book to anyone who is wanting to try out natural skin care. A bit vintage but great information.