SHISEIDO Benefiance NutriPerfect Eye Serum

SHISEIDO Benefiance NutriPerfect Eye Serum
Benefiance NutriPerfect Eye SerumBenefiance NutriPerfect Eye Serum

4.2

Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Trisodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Alcohol Denat., Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Behenyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Tocopherol, Stearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Silica, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Erythritol, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Geraniol, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citronellol, PEG-40 Stearate, Dimethylacrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Crospolymer, Sorbitan Tristearate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Methaphosphate, Ethylhexyl Ethylhexanoate, Myristyl Myristate, Carnosine, Polysorbate 60, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone

on 7/13/2017 7:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Have left the review below again as this item is listed twice:

Wanted to love this eye serum but was indifferent? I think?
Nothing was worse, but nothing was better and not what i expected for the price tag and reviews.
Fine lines and crow feet seem the same? And even if i have an improvement nothing noticeable at least and no change to a small horizontal line i have between cupids bow and nose
Didn't seem to help much and not hydrating enough for me to use as an eye cream as suggested even though some times i dabbed coconut oil afterwards.

Was using for about 3-4 years the Shiseido AA wrinkle lift at night that i used to buy online due to not having it available in Europe and was really satisfied but thought it plateaued at some point even though it worked wonders and the discontinued Clarins eye cream with the SPF (amazing) during the day.
With the change i got a la roche posay redermic R (dont waste your money) in a rush till i decided between this one and the clarins total restorative eye concentrate but went for the latter.
As soon as Clarins finished directly got this one that lasted for 6 1/5 months with day and night use even though usually get 8-9 months with good eye creams that little product goes a long way.
Finished 2-3 days ago and just got the clarins again till i find the eye cream HG.

Dont know, might give it a chance again down the line only as a serum with an added eye cream on top from the Shiseido line.

Works really well though under BB creams, foundation, concealer...
Good packaging and controllable pump.

on 7/13/2017 7:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wanted to love this eye serum but was indifferent? I think?

Works really well though under BB creams, foundation, concealer...
Good packaging and controllable pump.

on 2/20/2017 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

LOVE this product. "Serum" is misleading, it's a moisturizing lotion, very lightweight and goes on like a gel. I use it before applying concealer under my eyes and it keeps the concealer from settling into any fine lines. At night I use it as an additional eye cream. Only drawbacks: expensive, and you can't tell how much more is in the container.

on 10/23/2016 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This stuff is good, and I mean really good.

Pros: The moment you put it on in the morning all puffiness just goes away in a matter of seconds - I've never seen anything this effective before. It makes the area around your eves feel super fresh, plumped up, super moisturised and firmed up. It sinks in really quickly and makes whatever you put next just glide on like a dream. I like using an eye gel next before going in with a concealer, which will just go on in the smoothest way possible. This serum is the only thing that makes my undereyes feel still moisturised at the end of the day. The packaging is a bit bulky (for an eye serum), but I do enjoy the pump and the silicony seal that keeps the product fresh and the ingrediennts potent.

Cons: If only this wasn't so expensive!

on 10/23/2016 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This stuff is good, and I mean really good.

Cons: If only this wasn't so expensive!

on 5/27/2016 11:15:00 AM

A really lightweight eye serum that does help decrease the intensity of fine lines. This absorbs well and did the job. I would buy it again, but still try other eye serums.

on 8/24/2013 5:44:00 AM

I have already reviewed this product in the site. It is listed twice, rated wildly differently. How confusing is that??? If you read THIS bunch of reviews you'd think the product is worthless, If you read the other, the opposite. How can a product be listed twice in the same forum, with the same name?? This is an issue for the webmaster or whoever takes care of organizing the reviews.

on 8/14/2013 4:37:00 AM

I have just finished this product and can't think of anything good enought to replace it at a better price. I bought it in Amazon USA for 40 dls and here in the UK it won't cost less than 67 pounds. It was my first time buying Shiseido and I found it wonderful.... leaves the delicate skin around my eyes soft and moisturized. I would buy it again any time.... pity it is so expensive....

I purchased this at T.J. Maxx for $29.00, back in January, so I have been using this day and night for seven months, and I feel I'm nearing the end of the container, but it's hard to tell since the packaging doesn't allow you to see how much you have left. So all in all, this product will last you a long time. I use less than a half pump and it's enough for both eyes, I use it on my eyelids up the the brow as well as under my eyes. It feels soft and is more like a lotion than a serum. Works well under concealer, gives your eye area a very nice surface for makeup and it just feels like you are treating your eyes to something luxurious. As far as my fine lines, I don't see any type of improvement. I think it has prevented them from getting worse. This being a high end product, I was hoping for more.

on 6/19/2013 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Tried this based on the great reviews; found it a bit cheaper on eBay. Really did rejuvenate my under eye area, plumping things up to visually reduce fine lines. The dispenser is great, and my only complaint is that I can't see how much product is left.