4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

This is HG status for me. As a nc15 True Summer this perfect everyday lip, with a comfortable formula and gorgeous pinky-plum colour. This is very, very cool-toned though, with a lot of blue undertones, so beware to those who may be warmer - it will likely have the effect of making your lips appear cold.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

a year ago

I just love this color. Perfect to wear year round. I will buy again

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

2 years ago

Plumful has a lovely texture and I like how it feels on the lips. The smell has got worse over the time, I've had it for about three years now... Not my best shade though, it makes me look rather meh, as I have the kind of colouring that looks better in bright blue red, fucchia or burgundy rather than muted plum (Ruby Woo is one of my favs). I would recommend Plumful to anyone who wears cool muted colours well.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

Purchased this color years ago. Beautiful, plum shade. Not too dark. It turns a little pinkish on me, but it’s essentially a MLBB every day color. Not drying, decent shine. One of my favorites.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

3.0

2 years ago

This is a mixture of the colours pink & purple. Personally for me I only wear this shade when I have pink coloured hair as it suits me so much more I don’t know why! ( I have blonde hair for the record). It’s a shiny finish and doesn’t feel drying on the lips. I wouldn’t buy it again just because I don’t wear it often enough. Again the price £17.50 in the UK for a lipstick is off putting to me.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

2 years ago

Returning this. It's a pretty color, but on me, bright pink (so much blue)! NW20, just reminds me so much of 1985. Great formula, just not me. On the other hand, UD Ravenswood has a touch of red and earth, and is so beautiful. Easy to wear every day.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Plumful is one of my go-to lipsticks. It is reliable, always looks flattering and is suitable for any occasion. The lustre formula is one of my favourites from MAC as it has a glossy finish and keeps the lips feeling smooth and hydrated. Plumful doesn't sink into liplines, dry out my lips or bleed. It also has good staying power, around 4 hours with eating and drinking. The shade is gorgeous - a pinky-plum which can be built up or worn sheerly, making it a very versatile shade. It looks flattering on every person I have seen it on, no matter their skin tone. This is definitely one of my favourite and most used lipsticks. It is incredibly pretty and I will be devastated if MAC ever decide to discontinue it.

About reviewer (740 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

3 years ago

No matter what other lip products are tumbling around in my cosmetic case, Plumful is always with me. I have re-purchased it at least six times. I love the contrast against my pale skin, good for day or evening. The color translates to a red, violet-tinged rose on my pigmented lips,but I have to be careful to not swipe too many times, or it can turn too blue. Plumful is not overly shiny and I see no shimmer, which suits me. It feels weightless and moisturizing on the lips. Color lasts about 2 hours, but I love reapplying because it feels so good. Basically, Plumful is my favorite "tinted lip balm" on earth. If MAC every discontinues it, I'll immediately have Three Custom Colors reproduce it.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

It's a more pigmented revlon berry smoothie. Pinky plummy not to dark or too purple. It's not to loud I like this in the lustre formula gives it sheen to tone it down. I also did buy craving and captive with this at the same time I ordered online. I am returning craving, and captive in my option plumful is a more wearable shade and toned down. I normally wear pinky peachy nudes or velvet teddy kinda of lipsticks but lately in my 30s I'm wanting to to venture out of the usual. This is the perfect fall and winter and even spring type of shade. Craving was a bright dark deep magenta was definitely would be nice of fair skin ppl. Captive was basically the same exact thing has craving except satin formula which I thought was better..but still I just could not pull it off. I'm medium yellow golden tone skin. Estee double wear tawny kind of color with Latin features and big features so I have to be careful about dark lipsticks they can make me look Chula or too clownish. This is a classy shade

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrown

1.0

3 years ago

Beautiful color but did not last at all on my lips and I had to keep reapplying. There are cheaper alternatives that last much longer.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29