Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer  [DISCONTINUED]
Maybelline Dream Mousse ConcealerDream Mousse Concealer  [DISCONTINUED]MAC vs Maybelline

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipac Acid/Isononanoic Animal Copolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tribehenin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 10/19/2014 5:50:00 PM

I love this stuff! It's by far the best concealer I've ever tried. The color lasts all day and tones greatly. I also use it for blemishes and it works like a charm. I got one in a light shade so I use it for highlighting as well. However, as much as I love this, it makes my skin dry a bit but not too bad. I say yes!

I have loved this product since i bought it, it is very creamy it does cover up well. the only thing that i hate is ... THEY FRIGGEN DISCONTINUED IT!!!! i rated it 4/5 because it is very nice its just that sometimes it does seem to wear off after a couple of hours. packaging 4/5 because it is sturdy just when i close it and open it the lid gets all screwed up and weird, but overall i would repurchase this if they did not discontinue it, it is very try to its name has a mousse like texture. and you do not need to use a lot each time.

if you can get a hold of this product you should get it !

hope this helped ! :)

This is the best concealer I have ever used. The first time I purchased this concealer was a little over a year ago and then it got discontinued but this week I went to the store and actually saw it so I bought one. This is a great coverage concealer and the application is really smooth. It starts by being a creamy mousse texture but after when it dries it looks nice and soft. There is actually a good amount of product in each container so it lasts pretty long. It does not appear cakey on skin and lasts a pretty long time. I would recommend putting this concealer after you have put your foundation. Then set it with powder so it will last all day. I have tried a lot of other concealers after I used this one but this is really the best I have ever used.

on 7/29/2011 3:01:00 PM

This was my fav-fav concealer and I didn’t find out it was discontinued until I ran out!!! I was so disappointed because it’s awesome, super blendable and perfect shade/coverage w/ a smooth finish under the eyes. I looked for something similar and settled with MAC Studio Sculpt, which will have to do for now. There have to be some more pots of this stuff out there somewhere…

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMG! i couldn't beleive it when i heard that this product was discontinued! i was THE BEST concelar i had ever used and now my face just doesn't look flawless anymore! i went crazy and spent £60 on camoflauge make-up which i only wore once because it just looks 'caked' on. seriously this concealer was the tits! it looked so natural, i'm actually thinking about buying something similar in a smaller pot by MAC for like way too much money than i can even afford! so i hope mabelline are happy with themselves! because IM ABOUT TO GO BANK RUPT! thanks

on 5/11/2011 11:04:00 AM

i loved this product, it was the only concealer i used, it covered up my redness and spots, my life litrally depended on it... still does as im on my last pot ... i wish for maybelline to bring it back as i know many people who used it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I LIVVVEE off this product it is definly one of my favorites! I was so sad that it got discontinuted! The packaging i find to be a little heavy, and im not a big fan when packages come in glass-they usally break or i am afraird they would break. This is a GREAT quallity product, it covers everything, acne, redness, and under eye circles. Sometimes i find it dries under the eyes a little bit. In addition to, when you first get this product it is AMAZING and very blendable, but as you hit the bottom of the product i find it dries out a little bit so i add a little bit of water to make it blendable again. Overall, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS THE ONLY CONCEALER I USE!
- also i want to know where u can still find this product, cause i cant find it!

not enough demand?! it took me a good couple weeks of checking the drugstores in my area to see if this product was in stock, and another couple weeks to find my shade (beige)!! the little rack it sat on was always at least half empty when I'd pass by. maybe ppl where i live just have more concealing to do? but there is seriously nothing not to like about this concealer. coverage is excellent, consistency light and fluffy, perfect for dabbing onto problem areas with your fingers, and it serves several purposes (under eye, blemishes, spot concealing). My only issues were that it didn't stay in place til the end of the day, and it did accentuate dryness and flakes, such as around pimples, but what drugstore concealer doesn't??? If the demand was low for this product, someone please tell me of a product that does have high demand. most other concealers i've tried don't even come close to living up to this one. I hope some other makeup company picks up on the concept of this product :( luckily i bought two, one for my vanity and one for my bag :D

on 3/3/2011 4:34:00 PM

ARGH! It would just be my luck that when I finally find a concealer that I love-love-love, it's gone-gone-gone! Maybelline discontinued production due to a low demand for this product.

Granted, I haven't been a long time user of this product as I still use my Almay Nearly Naked Cover Up Stick as my primary concealer, but I have recently fallen in love with the Maybelline concealer to add extra coverage for my problem areas. The mousse consistency enables me to get to hard to reach areas, such as around the nostrils (I prefer to apply concealer with my finger tip rather than a concealer brush). When applied over my foundation, this product provided great coverage for my dark under eye circles and old acne scars. I tried the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector with the concealer on one side of the stick and a highlighter color on the other. The concealer on this product is not as effective as the Dream Mousse Concealer.

I guess I am just going to suck it up and deal with it. I am also thinking about trying the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Set or Sonia Kashuk Let's Face It concealer from Target or the PRO Camouflage FX Concealer Palette from Victoria's Secret. I am veering away from liquid concealers these days.

Oh Maybelline...I'm so sad...

on 1/27/2011 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great little drugstore concealer. I can never find the darn things (they're always out of stock! wherever I go!) so I snap them up whenever I see them. I soooooo hope they aren't going to be discontinued, because I never see them, and when I did recently they were on sale 75% off :( Anyway, back to the review! From what I saw, they have a decent color range for concealer. The last one I got might be a little too yellow for me, but the lighter shade below it was out of stock. Still, it works great to conceal the redness around my nose, pimples, and even does ok under my eyes. I was pretty impressed because usually I prefer pinky colored under eye concealers like Eve Pearl's or Benefit's Erase paste, but it held up great and did pretty good covering up the circles. I also think the yellow tone really helped with the redness problems from my zits. I have oily skin and didn't have any trouble with the product slipping or migrating, though I did set it with powder. I like the consistency, it's texture is light but it's still heavy duty enough to really get the concealment you want. Overall a great, cheap buy I'd recommend.