Joe Fresh Style Fine Tip Liquid Eyeliner

Fine Tip Liquid EyelinerFine Tip Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

on 3/26/2017 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I didn't find this liner to be good at all. It felt pen tip wasn't dry but the colour lacks pigment. I even applied two coats. Once the first coat was dry, I reapplied over top and still didn't have a dramatic black pigment that Is easily achieved with other brands. I've tried Joe Fresh makeup in the past and wasn't impressed with the quality and minimal pigments in their shadows and lip liners etc. But I thought I'd try out the liner in hopes that the quality had improved in the past few years...too bad

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you aren't the best at liquid eyeliner, this is for you. Nice thin tip, easy to apply. Very affordable. I prefer over stilas liquid eyeliner.

on 5/18/2014 2:24:00 PM

I love this eyeliner! Very bold and easy to apply. This is the first eyeliner i used when i began using eyeliner and i keep going back to it. Its great for beginners.
I have tried it all, pencils, cremes, gels but my favorite is liquid.

I definitely reccomend it

on 3/29/2014 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

HG status for sure
I am awful at applying liquid liner but this is so easy to use I get compliments on my application!
Stays better than any other brand I've tried.
All the joe fresh makeup is amazing. AND SO AFFORDABLE.
Cannot recommend enough

i was surprised by how good this product actually is, i was iffy on whether or not to even try but i couldnt pass it up because of the price. it applies well and gives a nice solid line, good color...i have this in black and olive, the tip isnt too firm or soft.
and it doesnt fade and run during the day.

on 2/29/2012 11:15:00 PM

I will never buy another type other than this product!!! I have tried at least 5 other eyeliners and this one is the easiet to use and the price is awesome.

on 12/23/2011 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great liquid liner - it's easy to apply and nicely pigmented - I bought it in black and a teal colour - both create a nice clear well pigmented line without much effort. Would definitely recommend.

on 9/23/2011 6:30:00 PM

I have been using this eyeliner for a while now, i mean for almost a year. It is surprising how that 1mL of product can lasts soooooo long, and it is cheap too. I had the product in black, and i do like how the color is dark. However, this eyeliner smudges onto my upper lids quite easily since i have really thin double eyelids... Overall, it is an okay product. I use it with an eyeliner pencil to make it last longer... I would probably buy this again if im short on money.

on 9/17/2011 2:57:00 AM

This is my HG eyeliner - this is the eyeliner I've been coming back to for the past three years. There is only 1ml of product, but it will last you a looong time.

I seriously don't have enough good things to say about this product. When it comes to eyeliners, I prefer liquid liner to gel and pencils, but this Joe brand eyeliner was unexpectedly phenomenal! - and at only $6. The pen style applicator is so easy to use and I love how I never have to tug at my eyelids. I also love how you just have to take off the cap and go - no fussing with cleaning eyeliner brushes or getting the right amount of product on the brush - the eyeliner just comes through the felt tip for the Joe eyeliner. I've had some days where I've worn this from 9am to 1am (yes that's right, over 12 hours) and although it smudges a tad (keep in mind I have oily lids), the product stays where its supposed to for the most part!

I bought it in the black colour (I think there is only one?) and it is REALLY black! Perfect for tightlining or just making my eyes "pop".

At the price and the effectiveness, I definitely won't be straying! This eyeliner is one to try if liquid eyeliner is your thing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really wanted to love this product more. It was one of my first liquid liners and it came in the perfect packaging. It is very fine and has a felt tip applicator. It is very easy to apply and easy to control. BUT..the formula is not as black as I would like and it smudges. It does not last long and fades very easily. ( within 20 minutes) Bad formula..great concept and packaging
But...I would repurchase. I'm a sucker for the felt tip, fine point, and marker style packaging.