4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

If you ever come across these, try it. I got 2 pans in brown tone and simply loving it. Colour payoff is super and texture is smooth. Love it

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Fine

EyesBlack

8 years ago

I love these eyeshadows. I got them in gift packs, so they were much cheaper than buying them individually. They are soft, pigmented and you get more product in them that in a MAC eyeshadow. Go to my blog to see the swatches of the colours I have http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/korres-collections.html

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I only have a few of these eyeshadows but I love them! They're a great size, and the simple square casing makes them easy to stack in the compartments of my makeup box! I've been impressed with the pigmentation and ease of application. Would definitely buy these again and wish they were more readily available in the UK!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

3.0

9 years ago

Some of these eye shadows are easier to work with than others. I have a few that came in value sets and some I reach for often and others I hardly ever wear. They aren't very soft, but the pigmentation is good. I have sensitive eyes/skin/everything and korres products never seem to irritate me. The packaging feels cheap but I've never had any problems with it.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I just LOVE the Korres eyeshadows! They are so smooth and velvety with amazing pigmentation! I find them just as good -if not better- than Mac -except for the color selection, but that will grow too i guess :)

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Pretty basic eyeshadow. It has good pigmentation. Not great, but very good. The colors go on silky, with no chalkiness or clumpiness. The colors last the workday with no creasing, though I do notice a small amount of creasing later in the night. Overall good wear. I will buy more of these, I got them in a kit and it was a good deal. I also really like how the color is swatched on the bottom so no need to read, like in other packaging.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

10 years ago

I got the shimmering white in a swap since I am a sucker for highlight colors. It's a very shimmery white shadow that sorta resembles vanilla pigment pressed minus the gold. I find this shadow is so soft and easy to blend. However it is a way too frosty for me as a highlight.The packaging is also cute, very tiny and sleek. I would probably not buy this again though. My fav way to wear this: Bare study all over the lid. A shimmery champagne all over the lid and on the brow bone. A subtle color in the crease, like Mac's Sable or Urban Decay's hustle or Naked. Lots of blackrack fluidline on the top only and tons of black mascara. Top it all off with this Korres shadow in the inner corners of the eyes. Such a brightening effect. It will take me a lifetime to finish this shadow up using this way but I'll try my best ;)

About reviewer (344 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

10 years ago

I'm a Korres fan, but really dislike their shadows. My color is supposed to be a "base" with some shimmer, but all I got was flat and chalky non-color. These aren't cheap, but there's no mirror in the case--a pet peeve of mine.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I really lilke this eyeshadow. I bought the sky blue on sale at Sephora for $7. The color is very vivid and lasts not quite all day but close. Would definitely recommend these shadows--especially when on sale or part of a set.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

I had plum and already reviewed. Just got 10S, 46S, 84S and these are all awesome. On sale at Sephora for $7 now if you can get your hands on them! Amazing smooth texture and great colors.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age30-35