Avon Make me Smile

Avon Make me Smile

3.7

This perfume is amazing. It smells delish & it lasts all day. It has a strong & distinctive scent which I love. I definitely would repurchase.

on 2/25/2011 10:05:00 PM

A sparkling citrusy scent that kind of reminded me of my dish soap. Not my favorite perfume in this set of 4.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/15/2010 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this scent. Its a go to when you dont really wanna use your more expensive perfumes, and you really need to smell fresh. I'd repurchase, as an office and errand running scent.

on 9/19/2009 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i really like this scent. i bought it as a cheapie as i hate using my good perfumes to run errands or even to go to work sometimes. but this smells clean and fresh, it reminds me of clinque happy which is what i think they were going for.
i pair this with a citrus lotion and staying power is pretty decent.. i wore this all summer but think because of it's clean quality it could be worn year round.

on 7/15/2009 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this for only 4, that's why I bought it! I actually bought all 3 fragrances. Anyways, this reminds me of CKin2U, only much cheaper but doesn't last as long (well, I don't think so, but I tend not to smell any of my own perfumes after what seems like 10 mins!)

Great for work when you don't wanna use your good stuff!! Packaging is very cute. Wouldn't buy again, only because I don't really like CKin2U, which I had been given as a present. Others around me like it though!

on 3/30/2009 4:53:00 PM

Cute little yellow bottle and Its full of Cheery Lemon, Orange and bergamont. I love this happy summery smell, just wish it lasted longer, fades very quickly on my skin, but love the smell of it..

Popular Fragrances