Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Fair to Medium

Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Fair to Medium

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Isobutane, Butylene Glycol, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Laureth 3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 25, Polyquaternium 4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Erythrulose, Dihydroxyacetone 6/2/09

on 6/20/2016 11:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Oh, I really like this stuff! I am pretty pale, and it usually doesn't bother me. Self-tanners in general are too fussy for me. There's the exfoliating, and the gloves, and the drying, and so on. This is like a really low stakes version of regular self tanner.

I get out of the shower and dry off. This stuff comes out as a foam, which I spread quickly over legs, arms, chest. It covers pretty evenly and dries quickly. I wash my hands when I'm done. It gives me a little color, and I can use it several days in a row for more color.

It doesn't really make me TAN, but it gives me enough color that I feel like I can wear skirts without hose. It looks very natural on my arms and chest.

It is NOT a moisturizer and I don't know why they call it that. I don't shave my legs every day, but I find that shaving diminishes the color severely. And on shaving days, I have to use real moisturizer. Still, I haven't experienced much unevenness, no matter how slap-dash I am about the application. And there's no odor! And it's very reasonably priced. Nice purchase!

on 3/15/2016 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I like the tanning effect of this better than the BB cream, but the foam makes it harder to apply evenly. I use a mitt and do two, slow, careful applications. It takes ages, but it's nice. I love that it dries quickly, and doesn't smell as bad as other tanners.

To Read all 58 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great drugstore tanning product, bottom line I would repurchase and I would recommend this product for someone who needs an easy, quick and affordable tanning option.

Color: I have tan skin but no longer spend any time in the sun so it is now pretty washed out looking, I probably would buy the medium-tan version of this next time. The color is pretty subtle, the idea is that you build it up as you want, I find this great and it flatters my skin tone, but if you are very very pale with pink undertones it may lean a bit orange on you.

Formula: The foam formula is wonderful, super easy to use and dries VERY fast, no more waiting for your self tan to dry naked in the living room unable to sit on your own couch for fear of leaving tanner everywhere. There is no offensive scent and no worries about missing spots, as it blends out so easily. This formula is amazing!

The only negative I really have is that I don't find this to be overall very moisturizing, it feels nice for sure, but not enough to use in place of lotion.

I picked this up at CVS for less than $3 (sale), so for that price I am very happy.

on 2/10/2014 9:14:00 AM

I live in a cold northern climate where I don't get much sun, so I've used many gradual tanners. I've never had any problem with discoloration. But this one turned me as orange as a carrot after just two applications! I am outraged at how bad this product is. Also, it does have a bad smell, even though it claims it doesn't.

on 9/9/2012 7:59:00 PM

Pros: lightly moisturizes, does add some color, the foam comes out well.
Cons: color didn't get dark enough! It doesn't look like a full tan like what it shows on the bottle, it does have an odor, splotches and streaks.
The product isn't terrible but it didn't really do it's job. I expected a dark tan but this just made me a tiny bit darker, and the streaks look like a burnt orange. Won't be rebuying.

I gave this 2 lipsticks because it is moisturizing and it smells pleasant. I am natually extremely pale (like corpse pale) and in an attempt to look more lively, I bought this.This product really didn't work for me. It looked streaky and splotchy, even though I was very careful while applying it. It was very orange and unnatural. It was very disappointing, because I thought Jergens was supposed to look natural on all skin tones. I guess not. I won't be buying this again.

I'm an extreamly pale individual. The lightest shade of mac is overly dark on me. For some reason my body just doesn't tan, if I stay out in the sun I'll just get burnt and after the burn goes away nata, same old ghost. This product gives me a nice tinted glow to my skin that makes me look a little more alive. It makes it a lot easier to use the kinds of foundations I want to use so that my skin will match them. I'll always have this as a staple item. It doesn't streek, doesn't look orange, and doesn't cause any side-effects to my sensitive skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I just bought this today.It is my first self tanner and I'm super excited to try it out! The sun really isn't so great for you in the long run so I figure fix the problem before it arises! (It also came with the facial moisturizer which I have a separate review for.)

I took a shower around 4 today. Did my normal thing in the shower; shave, exfoliate etc. got out put on bath and body works lotion and worked this really well into my skin. Then I washed my hands. I love that it doesn't have that nasty self-tanner smell and it dries super quick! It's now around 9:30 and my mom asked me if I had been in the sun at all today! This stuff is working super fast!

Granted I have only used it once so I will come back in a week and do a quick update on how everything is going!

on 4/30/2012 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This must be the best self-tanner in the history of the world. Not wanting to spend time in the sun, I've tried many tanners - lotions, gels, sprays, etc. This is the only one I have found that is just about perfect. The foam goes on and disintegrates immediately, spreading easily and smoothly. The color that develops gradually is (on me, at least) completely natural without a trace of orange. Zero streaks. Freckles and moles don't turn weird dark colors. There's no yucky smell. Recommend this tanner very highly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Originally i was going to get a different sunless tanner(something by banana boat) but they were sold out. Out of options i quickly grabbed this and i have to say its one of my holy grail products. It applies like a dream, no waiting for an hour and no obnoxious stains on your clothes. And my skin is pretty pale. I tan quite easily but call me lazy. Nothing compares to a real beautiful tan...but not everyone has time to tan,am i right? This product gives a nice believeable tan from head to toe. For me, there is no smell, a slight maple-y scent,but nothing that will send your nostrils ablaze.I do use this on my face, which is acne prone and quite sensitive.no problems. But the few problems i have that make this a 4/5 is that if you arent careful in application you will get hands that look like they just came from the jersey shore. Gloves do work well, but just a word of caution.;) and the other is that this is not a totally streak free product. Rub with circular motion and make sure spots arent left out. Of course, this can be easily fixed by applying foam to that area the following day.
Overall a wonderful product i will be repurchasing,