Nfu Oh #51

Filtered by hair type : Other
 Nfu Oh #51

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely one of my top polishes. Duochrome flakies and shimmer suspended in a sheer purple base - you could build up several coats of this to wear alone, or my personal preference is to layer over a much darker colour. Looks great over a shimmery purple like ChG Let's Groove. Application is fantastic although the flakies themselves can stick up or poke out over your free edge, but careful maneuvering with the brush will solve this with no worries. The finish is smooth. The bottle is gorgeous and a good size, too (18mL).

I can't wax rhapsodic enough about how gorgeous this polish is - just google the hundreds of swatches that exist. I would even go as far as to say that this is Clarins 230's flakie cousin and just as much of a must-have.

on 3/30/2009 2:23:00 AM

First off, this is the 1st Nfu-Oh polish I have used and owned so I can't compare this to any others in the line BUT...I'm sure that will change after using this! The color I have is #51. It is a very sheer multichrome (can't call it a duochrome because it flashes more than 2 colors...I guess I shouldn't call it a chrome at all since it's not really!) When used on a bare nail it is a very sheer but vibrant violet purple with tons of flakies in it! I used this to layer over a very dark green and was blown away by the results. In direct sun it looked deep purple and burgundy. Indoors and at different angles I got flashes of yellow, greens, orange and red. The bottle itself is ADORABLE! The cap is shaped like a corset dress which is laced up the back...it even has breasts! The bottle itself is shaped like the skirt of the dress. So far I have had this on for 3 days with no chips and very minimal tip wear. This picture is indoors without a flash...HTH!

Full Size Image