Nfu Oh #51

Filtered by age: 30-35
 Nfu Oh #51

on 8/18/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This multichrome shines every color of the rainbow. Sometimes it's red, sometimes it's bronze, gold, green, blue, or purple. It's beautiful in any lighting.

Application was smooth, but it takes forever to dry. Don't apply right before bed. ;)

In the photo I uploaded, I applied one coat of Jamberry Stormy Seas lacquer (a lovely navy blue) and two coats of Nfu Oh #51. I also used Orly Bonder base coat and Orly Won't Chip top coat.

on 5/31/2010 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Oooh la la! This really is gorgeous. Especially if you love purple. Reasonable wear time, and I kept repairing chips because I didn't want to take it off. In my book this polish lives up to the hype. If you're not a purple fan, though, you'd probably be better served getting one of the flakies in a clear base, as it might be more versatile for layering. The bottle is cute, if a bit fussy; I got it for ten or eleven dollars from fabuloustreet during a sale. It's at the upper end of what I'll pay for polish, and then only for something pretty special.

Holy cow!! Love at first swatch! I adore this polish! I'm a red polish girl. It's classic and it's something I always wear. Well, this little bottle has changed that! I saw this on some website. Maybe it was youtube? Anywhoo I digress. It looked amazing when I saw it. I find it and it came in the mail. Wow! The bottle is so cute. Again I get sidetracked. It looks amazing on my nails! Sparkly reddish purple blueish green? It's like a chameleon always changing with the light. HG status! Looks great with or without a base. A black polish underneath really makes it stand out. I can't wait to try other polishes from this line.

on 4/10/2010 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One word -----> W-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first NFU Oh polishes have seriously rocked every shred of my glittery multi-dimensional unusual loving inner craving .. this polish is BLISS. I don't even know how to define how much I want to marry this bad boy! #51 is amazing, on it's own, layered over plum, dark purples, black. It's infused with flakes of various colors, pink, a tinge of teal/green, gold .. sounds odd, looks incredible! This is the beginning of the end of my bank account (ok, maybe not the end .. but STILL) .. I can see myself falling victim to a load more of this goodness! Can we say back up bottleS?!?! continued >>

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am cheap. But this polish is worth 12.50. I love the red/gold/green flakies in this polish. It really stands out. First coat is really sheer so I did three coats and it turned out well.

UPDATE 10/03/09: I forgot to mention that you definitely need pure acetone to take off. Regular nail polish remover won't do the job.

Popular Polishes