no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/07/2004

I love this soap and agree that the scent is very happy... My favourite Lush soap of the moment. I've recently started to use it as a hand soap so I can use it more often than just in the shower!!!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/08/2004

the perfect happy soap! bright yellow, smells like lemons and oranges, and feels so soft and clean. the lather is very rich and unlike many lush soaps, there isn't any harsh leaves or seeds inside, so it's very non-abrasive and gentle. oone of my favorite lush soaps of all time.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

Aug/13/2003

This is a sour citrus that's not as moisturizing as other LUSH soaps.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

May/22/2003

This soap smells light and orangey-lemony to me. I love the colour, and I don't find it too drying. I heard a rumour they're discontinuing it, so perhaps I'm one of the few who do like it.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jul/13/2002

<P>i love this one. it smells very clean and bright, and is very energizing on an early early winter morning. it smells so good that ill find myself reaching into the shower to sniff it when im in the bathroom.</P>
<P>when its new it has a really dry almost chalky texture, but when you use it its nice and moisturizing. its on the plain side for a lush soap. its a creamy …

About reviewer (832 reviews)

Age19-24