Muji Sensitive Skin Cleansing Oil

Muji Sensitive Skin Cleansing Oil
Sensitive Skin Cleansing OilSensitive Skin Cleansing Oil

4.4

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ethyl Oleate, Sorbitan Oleate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, DPG, Citrus Aurantium Dulsis (Orange) Flower Water, Water, BG, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Buthylparaben, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Juice, Prunusa Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Glycerin

on 10/31/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I always repurchase this product because of the price point and its effectiveness.
But recently, the prices went from $9~ to $18~

I will be searching for a new oil cleanser that is cheaper

on 8/16/2017 3:43:00 PM

A great cleansing oil! It removes my makeup and leaves my skin soft and hydrated, I use it in a double cleansing routine together with the Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser.

Pro's
-Good for sensitive skin
-Removes makeup
-Makes skin feel soft
-Does not sting my eyes

Con's
-The pump dispenses a little too much product, I feel like i go through it too quickly
-Not easily available in Sweden (I bought my bottle in Bangkok)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a gem. I've always used cleansing oil for cleaning my makeup. I have tried 3 and so far this is the best one. This is the only cleansing oil that can get rid of my stubborn, waterproof mascara (Heroine Make, I'm looking at you). My eyelashes has been falling out because I wasn't able to clean them properly (they'll fall off with just one swipe of micellar water, yikes). But this product saved my eyelashes and I can just get rid of all of my makeup easily. The only downside is you can find it anywhere in Japan (Family Market normally provides small Muji section) but unless your country has Muji (that sells their skincare line), it's rather hard to find (or expensive).

+: Cheap, Odorless, Cleanse everything
-: Hard to find

I would definitely repurchase. I will ask my friend who is going to Japan to get the big sized one for me.

on 7/4/2017 7:21:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

VERSION: Mild (for oily skin type)
SCENT: smells faintly of olive oil
TEXTURE: quite light; does foam up slightly when in contact with water
PERFORMANCE:
- For removing makeup: works great, with waterproof mascara you do need to massage it in for a bit; doesn't sting eyes or irritate the skin; leaves little to no residue left
- For removing dead skin/ blackheads: since this is a very lightweight oil, I use this once a week right after steaming my face to remove dead skin and blackheads. I massage it in for about 5 minutes until I can feel the gunk in my pores coming out on the surface, then I proceed to wash my face as usual.

PROS: simplistic design which I love, affordable, comes in many sizes (travel size, 200ml & 400ml), minimal yet effective ingredients
CONS: none. Go buy this now y'all!

i have bought this cleansing oil over and over and i think ive found my go to makeup remover. this stuff removes all your heavy duty makeup while being so gentle on the skin. now every time i see this, i will pick ip at least 4 bottles of this bc i love it and i go through ot quite frequently. i also use this to clean my makeup brushes and it gets out all the dried up gunk deep inside the bristles. this is also soo great at cleaning up makeup sponges too. after removing makeup with this cleanser i will follow up with a foaming cleanser, u know, the infamous k-beauty 10 step skincare routine. lol

on 6/5/2017 1:47:00 PM

I love the muji cleansing oil. It removes my make-up in one pump!

Background: NC20(ish), combination-oily skin that's becoming more sensitive & acne-prone as I age.

Last year, due to stress, hormonal changes, or the antibiotics I took for an URTI (or all of the above), my skin decided to freak out and sprouted breakouts left, right & center. My T-zone is clear but my cheeks and U-zone became quite problematic.

I've gone on a massive spending binge, trying to find products that will help my skin recover, mainly focusing on Asian Beauty products.

I got the Sensitive one in a trial size after reading the good reviews here, and after using it for the first time, I seriously have not touched my Banila Co. cleansing balm nor my Biore Cleansing Oil--it's that good!

This oil takes off makeup and my Biore sunscreen in a jiffy, and with just a couple of drops. I love that even if it doesn't look like it's emulsifying enough, once you add water and start washing it off, it washes off so easily and cleanly, and does not leave an uncomfortable feeling in the skin. Even when I was breaking out badly, this did not exacerbate my spots, and I think this may have even helped in the process of healing my skin and moisture barrier. This is probably the best oil cleanser I've tried, and I will repurchase as long as they keep making it. For a while, I was tempted to try the Normal version too, but I think I'll just stick to this one--as the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

on 8/11/2016 12:18:00 PM

Packaging might vary among countries, I got the sensitive skin one, in Singapore it's called oil cleansing. Overall did a good job removing basic makeups.

Pros:
- inexpensive
- comes in many sizes
- contain olive oil and fewer chemicals
- pretty packaging

Cons:
- slightly drying

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought the trial/travel size in store after reading Caroline Hiron's blog review of the skincare line. I use this as a second cleanse in the evening after taking off any makeup with micellar water. This has no scent, is thick enough to massage into skin, and emolliates with water.

As someone with sensitive and acne-prone skin, I appreciate a no-nonsense cleansing oil. This works perfectly for me and I plan to buy the full size. Although, I've been using the travel size for a full two weeks and have more than half still left. A little goes a long way with this, and it is a great value for money considering how long it lasts.

This review is for the mild cleansing oil. I wanted the sensitive one but the store I went to didn't have travel sizes of that one so I got this one instead.

It works to take makeup off well, although I was surprised that it was more drying than I expected. That said, it didn't dry out my skin and I was able to cleanse my skin a second time with my usual face wash without it getting stripped or anything. My skin felt clean and there was no residue left behind. If you have dry skin this may not be for you or you may not want to do a second cleanse after using this.

UPDATE: Oh my god. This takes off eye makeup SO well. I've tried various eye makeup removers and oil cleansers before and all required some rubbing to really get all the gunk off. And some of them stung my eyelids. This literally takes just a couple wipes and you don't even need to rub, plus it doesn't sting or dry out my eyelids (and I have eyelid eczema)! This stuff is amazing, I don't think I've ever been so happy with a product before as my skin is so incredibly fussy and sensitive.