3.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

10 years ago

okay so, let me start by saying that this product has the most GORGEOUS GORGEOUS glow imaginable. No other product but this has come close to my ideal standard of a glow, not MAC, Channel, Dior etc... My glows must be perfect. I HATE shimmery/glitter in my glows- it just has to be a sheen that looks like the "pregnancy glow" ...This product nailed it. Its interesting how u can "adjust" the amount of glow, the more u buff, the more the glow. Beautiful. BUT-In the pan the color looks lovely, a peachy tan brown with some tiny pink- then u swatch and apply and get the weirdest ugly rust color. Not good for my NC-30-35 skin. Yuck. It turns orangier as the day goes on. If this color works for u then get it for$40 bucks. It does not work as foundation or conceler by ANY means, which it claims to do. More of a glow bronze for tanner skins.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I got this after seeing all the ads for it everywhere. It's basically a blush/bronzer that you use everywhere, to conceal and highlight, and as eyeshadow. The color is a shimmery pale peachy-brown. It looks nice on my NW25 skin--gives the effect of a light tan with peach blush. It's not heavily pigmented, which is good-- makes it hard to put on too much. The shimmer doesn't bother me, since it's subtle and little is used. This item might be too light for darker complexions, though it can be layered. You probably could get the same effect with a light peach bronzer, for cheaper, but I'm not good at judging colors. You can't use it as concealer, though putting this on will make your face look brighter overall. It also comes with a decent retractable brush, and the compact has a large mirror, eyeshadow applicator and another small brush (for the lips, though I haven't tried that yet)--convenient.

About reviewer (737 reviews)

Age44-55