Nuxe Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Nuxe cleansing milk with 3 roses is a cleansing milk that i use to remove my makeup and also to cleanse my skin. It goes really well for finishing my make up removal,it also goes reall y well in the morning for cleansing my skin! It smells soft and clean! It's smooth on the application,it does not irritate my skin. Love it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Pros:
Deep cleans
Price
Bottle
Smell

Cons:
None

My new favourite cleansing milk. I found this to be a dream come true. It actually gave me a deep clean and its a super thick milk cleanser. When I brought this home I was waiting to see spots on my skin, but the opposite occured. I actually peeled a little on my cheeks. This can be used on the eyes as well, but because I almost never wear makeup I couldn't tell you how effective it is at removal. I always rinsed this off and it smelled awesome. While I was using this I was also using Creme Fraiche, Soleil Prodieuxe, and the micellar water as my toner. I would definately repurchase and I highly recommend this to everyone!

Alternative:
La Mer Cleansing Lotion or Bobbi Brown Rrich Cream Cleanser - From experience I've learned that these are the same product just packaged differntly. These two cleansers are almost as thick as the Nuxe and they have a aromatic lavender scent, but they kind of melt quicker. I feel that these two are better for normal to slightly dry and the Nuxe for normal to slightly combo. I like all three and would not rate one better than the other, but the Nuxe is the cheapest and most natural.