Nuxe Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.7

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

A nice makeup remover. Smells faintly of flowers, feels very emolient. I massage all over my face for a couple of minutes before taking it off with a cotton pad. Removes light makeup, I do not wear heavy makeup though, but i feel it will not be very effective in removing heavy makeup.

Feels really pampering when i use it in the morning because it feels very emolient and moisturizing but not greasy at all. I'd tissue off and rinse. Do not feel i needed moisturizer after if i'm staying home on the weekends. Great for dry skin although it would work for all skin types. Feels very gentle as well.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like the smell. Its gentle rose smell. Not overpowering. But lets be honest here, its really a make up remover. Kind of like a cold cream. You tissue it off afterwards. I have tried rising it, and you are just left feeling like there is still a layer of oil/cream on your face. I haven't tried it with water proof eye makeup, but if it is anything like Cold Cream, it will get into my eyes and make me blurry for a few mins. It does smell great,but for the price that I am paying for it and what it is really used for, i rather just purchase drug store cold cream and be done with it. It really does smell nice or i wouldn't have given it an extra lippie. XOXO

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a good makeup removal. I usually only use loose powder, blusher and sometimes liquid foundation as well. It removes them well and smells great. The bottle is quite big so it can last me for some time. I think it's more worth it to stock up during the big 30% sales, the usual retail price is quite expensive in my opinion. I do not use the 3 roses toner to remove the cleansing milk like the instructions but just remove with a facial cotton pad, it seems to work okay for me. Like most Nuxe products, this one smells great as well and it's very creamy.