NUXE Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

3.6

I do not know how, but it got into my eyes, and stung! Very creamy so i found it a bit difficult to tissue off efficiently esp. around the eye area. I still love cleansing waters, they are the best! :)

The smell is also pretty overpowering, and too oily to be used on its own without double cleansing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This had way too much fragrance and orange oil for my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin. It does smell lovely but alas, won't work for me. I swear the second I opened it, I could feel my skin getting blotchy. I returned it.

Although this product smells great, it is only ok as far as milk cleansers go. I usually use the Clarins cleansing milk, either the Alpine Herbs or the Gentian, but decided to give this one a try due to its cheaper price point and the fact that the company is associated with Clarins. The worst part of this product is the fact that its really hard to rinse away from your skin, making me feel like a layer of it is left even after tons of rinsing. I have also noticed that I developed a few breakouts since I've started using it--not 100% sure if its the cleanser causing them (will update). Would not buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found it greasy and I am not sure if it cleans well. I felt reluctant to use it in the morning or at night. For me I guess it does not remove the oil my face generates. The tonor in this line seems to be greasy as well, it left a film on the face, so does the cream of this line. It does not penetrate into the skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Used this for a few weeks and loved it at first -- let's face it, the smell is spectacular and it feels like a treat. However, it just wasn't right for my skin (sensitive, dehydrated yet oily.) It ended up feeling tight in spots after use and I even had a few little breakouts.

I'll use this up in the shower on my decolletage and arms but won't purchase again...

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a light cream cleanser. Not at all greasy and leaves no film or residue. This will very gently cleanse your skin but will not remove makeup at all - you must have pre-cleansed the makeup off first. Also, because it is such a light and gentle cream cleanser, those requiring additional cleansing will need to follow this with a toner and cotton pad regimen. In the winter months I love this cleanser and it really saves me. All that said, it doesn't perform in any special way - it's not going to clear up acne, rid you of your blackheads, or rid you of dullness - it's a straight and simple cleansing milk. I definitely need to exfoliate a few times a week whilst using this cleanser (but I have to exfoliate regularly regardless as my skin is very 'lazy'). Another bonus: It smells lovely and it does not sting my eyes (even when I open them). Note: I have repurchased this product many times and the only reason I'm not going to anymore is that I want to try something new to change up my regimen because I believe that every product ends up running it's course in so much as what it can do for the benefit of your skin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like the smell. Its gentle rose smell. Not overpowering. But lets be honest here, its really a make up remover. Kind of like a cold cream. You tissue it off afterwards. I have tried rising it, and you are just left feeling like there is still a layer of oil/cream on your face. I haven't tried it with water proof eye makeup, but if it is anything like Cold Cream, it will get into my eyes and make me blurry for a few mins. It does smell great,but for the price that I am paying for it and what it is really used for, i rather just purchase drug store cold cream and be done with it. It really does smell nice or i wouldn't have given it an extra lippie. XOXO

I loved the creamy feel of this cleansing product and the rose scent is really lovely. It also makes a nice medium to perform a little facial massage while rubbing away makeup. Unfortunately, I did not find the product to be very effective in removing base makeup or eye makeup. I have to apply and wipe or rinse off up to 3 times in order for all the product to be removed. Oddly, I also found the product to be very drying. I do like this product in the summer, when I feel my skin is very oily and when I am wearing very little makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this cleansing milk back when I had acne prone skin and it worked perfectly as a rinse-off milky cleanser. However, now that my skin is clear and free of acne this cleansing milk has been become way too drying on my skin even in humid and hot environment. In fact, not only did I get a few dry rough patches now because of this cleansing milk I also felt that my skin produced more oil after it was dried out by this cleansing milk (yes more oily with dry patches). I just can't use it anymore.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like to use this cleanser when my skin gets dry. However, I notice that it leaves a film on the skin and, whether it is because of this film or not, I always end up breaking out when using it. I love the smell and the texture, but this product is not working for me.