NUXE Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Used this for a few weeks and loved it at first -- let's face it, the smell is spectacular and it feels like a treat. However, it just wasn't right for my skin (sensitive, dehydrated yet oily.) It ended up feeling tight in spots after use and I even had a few little breakouts.

I'll use this up in the shower on my decolletage and arms but won't purchase again...

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a light cream cleanser. Not at all greasy and leaves no film or residue. This will very gently cleanse your skin but will not remove makeup at all - you must have pre-cleansed the makeup off first. Also, because it is such a light and gentle cream cleanser, those requiring additional cleansing will need to follow this with a toner and cotton pad regimen. In the winter months I love this cleanser and it really saves me. All that said, it doesn't perform in any special way - it's not going to clear up acne, rid you of your blackheads, or rid you of dullness - it's a straight and simple cleansing milk. I definitely need to exfoliate a few times a week whilst using this cleanser (but I have to exfoliate regularly regardless as my skin is very 'lazy'). Another bonus: It smells lovely and it does not sting my eyes (even when I open them). Note: I have repurchased this product many times and the only reason I'm not going to anymore is that I want to try something new to change up my regimen because I believe that every product ends up running it's course in so much as what it can do for the benefit of your skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was my favorite cleanser, it was gentle and yet removed make up very well. It did not irritate my very sensitive skin, and it smelled lovely (not a strong scent) and free of harsh chemicals, such as parabens and other nasties. However, it has been discontinued!!! I used to buy it in France, where it was very cheap, but in the summer of 2014, they have brought out the new version, in a pink bottle, with an unpleasant smell, nothing like the discreet one of the one reviewed here. I don't know why cosmetics companies discontinue well loved products.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a super luxurious makeup removing cream that adds something special to your nightly regimen. Smells absolutely fantastic--it is not just roses, but contains hazelnut and oil as well--and that motivates me to use it. Since getting this on a buy-one-get-one-free deal at Cosmed, I haven't gotten lazy with taking my makeup off, and I have seen impressive improvements in my skin condition. For one, I don't get blackheads as much, particularly on the former congestion central aka the wings of my nose, and hardly any whiteheads. I am surprised that some find it drying or hard to take off, because it is the complete opposite for me. To be honest, I think makeup remover is something you can get on the cheap, and I have used drugstore products that work just as well, but I will always be on the lookout for this bc I am enamoured with the scent. Like this better than Bioderma.