NUXE Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by hair type : Straight

3.5

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like the smell. Its gentle rose smell. Not overpowering. But lets be honest here, its really a make up remover. Kind of like a cold cream. You tissue it off afterwards. I have tried rising it, and you are just left feeling like there is still a layer of oil/cream on your face. I haven't tried it with water proof eye makeup, but if it is anything like Cold Cream, it will get into my eyes and make me blurry for a few mins. It does smell great,but for the price that I am paying for it and what it is really used for, i rather just purchase drug store cold cream and be done with it. It really does smell nice or i wouldn't have given it an extra lippie. XOXO

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Nuxe cleansing milk with 3 roses is a cleansing milk that i use to remove my makeup and also to cleanse my skin. It goes really well for finishing my make up removal,it also goes reall y well in the morning for cleansing my skin! It smells soft and clean! It's smooth on the application,it does not irritate my skin. Love it!

I loved the creamy feel of this cleansing product and the rose scent is really lovely. It also makes a nice medium to perform a little facial massage while rubbing away makeup. Unfortunately, I did not find the product to be very effective in removing base makeup or eye makeup. I have to apply and wipe or rinse off up to 3 times in order for all the product to be removed. Oddly, I also found the product to be very drying. I do like this product in the summer, when I feel my skin is very oily and when I am wearing very little makeup.

I do not know how, but it got into my eyes, and stung! Very creamy so i found it a bit difficult to tissue off efficiently esp. around the eye area. I still love cleansing waters, they are the best! :)

The smell is also pretty overpowering, and too oily to be used on its own without double cleansing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this to clean my makeup off and cleanse my skin. Love how my skin feels and looks. Non irritating for this sensitive skin. I also use Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream. My 57 year old skin never looked better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this cleansing milk back when I had acne prone skin and it worked perfectly as a rinse-off milky cleanser. However, now that my skin is clear and free of acne this cleansing milk has been become way too drying on my skin even in humid and hot environment. In fact, not only did I get a few dry rough patches now because of this cleansing milk I also felt that my skin produced more oil after it was dried out by this cleansing milk (yes more oily with dry patches). I just can't use it anymore.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like to use this cleanser when my skin gets dry. However, I notice that it leaves a film on the skin and, whether it is because of this film or not, I always end up breaking out when using it. I love the smell and the texture, but this product is not working for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm usually wary of cleansers with a 'tissue-off' option, because I like to rinse not rub, so I'm always expecting the cleanser to be either too oily to remove with water or simply ineffective unless used with a cloth/cotton pad. Thankfully, this does not fall into that category! It's a thick lotion you can apply to dry or wet skin, although to remove makeup, I find dry skin to be more effective. It's not quite as effortless in removing makeup as Nuxe's Reve de Miel gel cleanser, and will need a little extra rubbing with fingertips to help it along. But it can handle my heavy makeup with a bit of patience and I do an occasional double-cleanse just to make sure. Like the Reve de Miel, it has a lovely sweet scent and doesn't aggravate either my acne nor my hyper-sensitive rosacea. Strangely, I find this very slightly more drying than the Reve de Miel, but that may be the slight astringent qualities of the hazelnut oil and rose extracts, but nothing some moisturiser can't handle. Someone with more normal/oily skin than mine may well be able to skip moisturiser with this product. All in all, this is a close 2nd to the Reve de Miel in my book, and a few 's cheaper - it cost me 10 from beautyboxx.co.uk. A lovely all-round cleanser with no oily residue and excellent results. An over-looked, understated little gem.