NUXE Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.5

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

A nice makeup remover. Smells faintly of flowers, feels very emolient. I massage all over my face for a couple of minutes before taking it off with a cotton pad. Removes light makeup, I do not wear heavy makeup though, but i feel it will not be very effective in removing heavy makeup.

Feels really pampering when i use it in the morning because it feels very emolient and moisturizing but not greasy at all. I'd tissue off and rinse. Do not feel i needed moisturizer after if i'm staying home on the weekends. Great for dry skin although it would work for all skin types. Feels very gentle as well.

I'm a lover of all things French pharmacy. I remove my makeup with the infamous Bioderma micellar water and then wash my face with this. I love it so much that there is something almost ritualistic when I use this. The smell, the texture, it just feels heavenly and gentle, like I'm pampering myself. I'm on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase

I have been so impressed with anything Nuxe.

Oh- when I bought my last bottle, they gave me a free (regular sized!) bottle of this in the foaming cleanser. It's really nice too, but I do like this cleansing milk the best.