NUXE Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.5

Although this product smells great, it is only ok as far as milk cleansers go. I usually use the Clarins cleansing milk, either the Alpine Herbs or the Gentian, but decided to give this one a try due to its cheaper price point and the fact that the company is associated with Clarins. The worst part of this product is the fact that its really hard to rinse away from your skin, making me feel like a layer of it is left even after tons of rinsing. I have also noticed that I developed a few breakouts since I've started using it--not 100% sure if its the cleanser causing them (will update). Would not buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found it greasy and I am not sure if it cleans well. I felt reluctant to use it in the morning or at night. For me I guess it does not remove the oil my face generates. The tonor in this line seems to be greasy as well, it left a film on the face, so does the cream of this line. It does not penetrate into the skin.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a light cream cleanser. Not at all greasy and leaves no film or residue. This will very gently cleanse your skin but will not remove makeup at all - you must have pre-cleansed the makeup off first. Also, because it is such a light and gentle cream cleanser, those requiring additional cleansing will need to follow this with a toner and cotton pad regimen. In the winter months I love this cleanser and it really saves me. All that said, it doesn't perform in any special way - it's not going to clear up acne, rid you of your blackheads, or rid you of dullness - it's a straight and simple cleansing milk. I definitely need to exfoliate a few times a week whilst using this cleanser (but I have to exfoliate regularly regardless as my skin is very 'lazy'). Another bonus: It smells lovely and it does not sting my eyes (even when I open them). Note: I have repurchased this product many times and the only reason I'm not going to anymore is that I want to try something new to change up my regimen because I believe that every product ends up running it's course in so much as what it can do for the benefit of your skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this cleansing milk back when I had acne prone skin and it worked perfectly as a rinse-off milky cleanser. However, now that my skin is clear and free of acne this cleansing milk has been become way too drying on my skin even in humid and hot environment. In fact, not only did I get a few dry rough patches now because of this cleansing milk I also felt that my skin produced more oil after it was dried out by this cleansing milk (yes more oily with dry patches). I just can't use it anymore.

I'm a lover of all things French pharmacy. I remove my makeup with the infamous Bioderma micellar water and then wash my face with this. I love it so much that there is something almost ritualistic when I use this. The smell, the texture, it just feels heavenly and gentle, like I'm pampering myself. I'm on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase

I have been so impressed with anything Nuxe.

Oh- when I bought my last bottle, they gave me a free (regular sized!) bottle of this in the foaming cleanser. It's really nice too, but I do like this cleansing milk the best.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this to clean my makeup off and cleanse my skin. Love how my skin feels and looks. Non irritating for this sensitive skin. I also use Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream. My 57 year old skin never looked better.